Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN compassion forum...anyone watching?

heyholetsgogrant

I didnt know if I heard it wrong or not but I swear I heard him say that he wouldnt be opposed to someone ending it sooner if they were terminal.

Isnt that what Dr Kevorkian used to do?

Sure... I think I'll put it into my will not to keep me on life support to keep me alive if I have no chance of survival. This issue is kind of like abortion though, very touchy feeley if you ask me. The way I see it, if someone wants to die, I'm not going to stop them.

Sure... I think I'll put it into my will not to keep me on life support to keep me alive if I have no chance of survival. This issue is kind of like abortion though, very touchy feeley if you ask me. The way I see it, if someone wants to die, I'm not going to stop them.

The Supreme Court ruled on Oregon's law because Ashcroft sued the state. The Supreme Court voted to uphold the assisted suicide law in Oregon*. That should effectively make it a states right issue.

*Or rather uphold the 9th U.S. District Court of Appeals decision to uphold a previous judges ruling to uphold the Death with Dignity act.**

**Too many lawyers on this site to not get the facts straight. :)

The Supreme Court ruled on Oregon's law because Ashcroft sued the state. The Supreme Court voted to uphold the assisted suicide law in Oregon*. That should effectively make it a states right issue.

*Or rather uphold the 9th U.S. District Court of Appeals decision to uphold a previous judges ruling to uphold the Death with Dignity act.**

**Too many lawyers on this site to not get the facts straight. :)

Rock! The Supreme Court wins again!

Archived