Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redskins player appreciation

brettstr

what kind of joke is that.

sean taylor died cause some idiots found out where his house was.

sorry, dont mean to point fingers, its just bad taste.

not the best timing for a joke like that...I dont think he meant it the way we are taking it but I do see your point though...

"the path to hell is paved with good intensions."

i just hope players that read this board arent scared of redskins fans trying to find out where they live. they have a right to at least some privacy, and if i were on this team, i would be jittery about people knowing where i live.

sorry, i know it wasnt meant to be that way, but thats one subject i refuse to laugh about.

we met CP at Mangos in South Beach one time, really nice guy and down to earth. He bumped into one of my buddies and spilled his drink everwhere and was nice enough to buy us ALL a round (5 lushes) and took pics with us too...

So completely excited about getting a pic with him we continued to celebrate and like a complete jackass we went up the street to the Clevelander and I drop my friggin camera in the pool by the bar...

BITTER...

"the path to hell is paved with good intensions."

i just hope players that read this board arent scared of redskins fans trying to find out where they live. they have a right to at least some privacy, and if i were on this team, i would be jittery about people knowing where i live.

sorry, i know it wasnt meant to be that way, but thats one subject i refuse to laugh about.

I figured it was interpreted the wrong way...

we met CP at Mangos in South Beach one time, really nice guy and down to earth. He bumped into one of my buddies and spilled his drink everwhere and was nice enough to buy us ALL a round (5 lushes) and took pics with us too...

So completely excited about getting a pic with him we continued to celebrate and like a complete jackass we went up the street to the Clevelander and I drop my friggin camera in the pool by the bar...

BITTER...

That is the most depressing thing I have heard...it is like the time I made a video with Jessica Alba and I lost the camera...I know how you feel!!

:laugh:

Archived