Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do your own scouting!!

Hawkskin

http://nfldraft.rivals.com/video.asp?section=football&pkey=&vidtype=college&vidid=33741

There, for those to lazy to copy and stuff.

edit-

And for those who don't see anything from Sweed to warrant a 1st rounder, check this out

http://nfldraft.rivals.com/cviewplayer.asp?sport=1&player=2823

I especially liked the fade route at 1:30. And seeing him go up and get the ball like Plax at 1:38 wasn't too shabby either. And his adjustment at 2:01 was brilliant, really. And it became really apparent that he CAN go over the middle at 2:15, when he takes a big hit in the endzone, only to hold on and put 6 points on the board.

I know he may be a one year wonder but holy cow does Devin Thomas look like a monster. He looks an awful lot like Andre Johnson. He has the size of a RB. Kid looks like a stud. That highlight real was very impressing!

Check out Kenny Phillips. He looks nice Dajuan Morgan as well. Lawrence Jackson also looks great. Calais Campbell doesnt impress me. If he would all out every play he would very easily be a top 5 pick. I think with the right coaching he could be a terror. Quentin Groves looks and plays alot like Julian Petterson/Andre Carter. His speed and quickness is freakish. A few other DE's i like for later round picks are Chase Ortiz and Kendall Langford. Langford could go pretty high with his size and speed.

I love Malcolm Kelly but the knee issues are scary. I dont think i would take him in the first but if he was there in the middle of the second i would have no problem moving up a few slots to grab him. He has great size and would be a nice fit in the WCO. James Hardy is another guy that looks great but again it would be hard to take him in the first. Paul Hubbard has great size and would be awesome in the middle rounds as would Jordy Nelson and Adarius Bowman. I really think Bowman is going to be a steal for someone and hopefully its us. This time last year he had a high first round grade. The injuries, drops, and slow 40 times really have killed his stock.

Frank Okam simply dominates when he wants to. His highlight reel is impressive. I didnt realize how quick off the ball he was. A couple other guys who really impress me are Marcus Harrison and Letroy Guion. Harrison seems to take plays off but i think he's going to be a great player. Andre Fluellen is another guy who was inconsistent but i like him as well.

The CB position is super deep this year. i think there are going to be some real studs later in the draft. To me it comes down to two players at #21 Brandon Albert and Devin Thomas. I would give the slight edge to Thomas. That is unless a Cromartie, Harvey, Otah, Williams, Jenkins, or McKelvin fall. I still really hope we could some how move down with ATL and get two 2nd rounders. maybe #21 and next years 3rd, for #'s 34 & 37. To have 3 2nds and 2 3rds would put us in a great position to fill our holes with some prime prospects. Im not exactly sure how the whole point system works.

#21 Brandon Albert G/Devin Thomas WR

#51 Calais Campbell DE

#84 Patrick Lee CB

#96 Jordy Nelson WR/Chilo Rachal G

or

#34 Malcolm Kelly WR

#37 Kentwan Balmer DT

#51 Calais Campbell DE

#84 Patrick Lee CB

#96 Chilo Rachal G

Rd 1- Trade for 2 second round picks

Rd2- WR James Hardy/IU

Rd2- CB Brandon Flowers/VT

Rd2- G Chilo Rachal/USC

Rd3- DE Chris Ellis/VT

Comp Rd4- DT DeMario Pressley/NCS

Rd5- OT Jeremy Zuttah/RUT

Rd6- WR Marcus Monk/ARK or FS/CB Simeon Castille/ALB

Comp Rd7- CB Jonathan Zenon/LSU

Rd7- DE Kenny Iwebema/Iowa

I really like this kid. I've seen some mention him here, and I too, have been trying to make a case for this kid. Looks real crisp when he plays, and real tough. I think it would be great to have him here, I really think he'll do well in the NFL. Here's to hoping we get him!:cheers:

I know he may be a one year wonder but holy cow does Devin Thomas look like a monster. He looks an awful lot like Andre Johnson. He has the size of a RB. Kid looks like a stud. That highlight real was very impressing!

The CB position is super deep this year. i think there are going to be some real studs later in the draft. To me it comes down to two players at #21 Brandon Albert and Devin Thomas. I would give the slight edge to Thomas. That is unless a Cromartie, Harvey, Otah, Williams, Jenkins, or McKelvin fall. I still really hope we could some how move down with ATL and get two 2nd rounders. maybe #21 and next years 3rd, for #'s 34 & 37. To have 3 2nds and 2 3rds would put us in a great position to fill our holes with some prime prospects. Im not exactly sure how the whole point system works.

#21 Brandon Albert G/Devin Thomas WR

#51 Calais Campbell DE

#84 Patrick Lee CB

#96 Jordy Nelson WR/Chilo Rachal G

or

#34 Malcolm Kelly WR

#37 Kentwan Balmer DT

#51 Calais Campbell DE

#84 Patrick Lee CB

#96 Chilo Rachal G

I completely agree with you about Devin Thomas. At first i was on the Sweed bandwagon but i really think thomas would be a better fit for the west coast offense. His YAC would be amazing. Check out his video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHbkz0IMIeA

I also like your drafts as well. I would love the trade down move and would love if somehow we got Devin THomas at 34. The only other change i would make on both of your mocks is Lawrence Jackson DE instead of Campbell. I think he is underrated. Everyone says he was just good because of playing next to Ellis but i dont believe that. I think he could be a stud.

But again.... lets get Devin Thomas. He would be a beast.

]'And for those who don't see anything from Sweed to warrant a 1st rounder' date=' check this out

[url']http://nfldraft.rivals.com/cviewplayer.asp?sport=1&player=2823[/url]

Wow, I can honestly say that I have never seen anyone here who has ever been so enthusiastic for us to draft one paticular player before. I can't even imagine what your celebration would be like if we do pick him. :)

I completely agree with you about Devin Thomas. At first i was on the Sweed bandwagon but i really think thomas would be a better fit for the west coast offense. His YAC would be amazing. Check out his video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHbkz0IMIeA

I also like your drafts as well. I would love the trade down move and would love if somehow we got Devin THomas at 34. The only other change i would make on both of your mocks is Lawrence Jackson DE instead of Campbell. I think he is underrated. Everyone says he was just good because of playing next to Ellis but i dont believe that. I think he could be a stud.

But again.... lets get Devin Thomas. He would be a beast.

Love LowJack as well. I listened to his interview on sirius. He seems like a great kid. I would have no problem taking him. The only reason i picked Campbell was upside and he seems like he could do very well with the run. But again would love LowJack as well! We def agree with the Thomas pick. He would be a beast of a return man as well. He is a threat to score everytime he touches the ball. Talk about YAC check out his stiff arms! He is just flat out sick. Great size and speed. Im hoping we grab him at #21

Dre or Sims would be great in the 2nd if they can make it to us...

agreed, and once everyone realizes that he(Moore) has only been playing football for 5 years, they will know that he is just beginning to tap into his potential.

Archived