Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star-Telegram: Cowboys exec sells a dozen Arlington land parcels to Jones

tr1

LOL.

The entire thread we about me and few others commenting on the real estate process. Sorry for assuming people in the thread, actually read the thread. There was one yesterday as well. I think everyone on this board knows my opinion of how real estate deals are financed.

Again i ask what you meant by that "editing" comment. Doesnt make much sense to me.

Well I dont pay attention to just ONE poster in here. I am someone who debates politics in the tailgate, post in the stadium and here in the ATN. I am not able to remember everyone I debate with, but I will try to remember what your opinion on real estate is.

Well I dont pay attention to just ONE poster in here. I am someone who debates politics in the tailgate, post in the stadium and here in the ATN. I am not able to remember everyone I debate with, but I will try to remember what your opinion on real estate is.

Skinsn24 single handedly owned tr1 and bubba in a thread 2 days ago (it took around 20 posts to do so due to "dur??....??" factor). I know you were in that thread :)

It was actually pretty informative.

you are acting like i should remember you or something. seriously bro, let it go. you obviously didnt get in my head like you wanted to.

Lol Im pretty sure i was on just about every page of the entire thread, everyone else in the thread knows it.. Im acting like if you read threads your in, you would have seen, but that may be too much to ask, maybe not though.

carry on.

Seriously, who uses cash to finance real estate? What strange world do you live in tr1?

BTW, I hope you people also realize that it makes little sense for any real estate investor (such as JJ "Give me that headset" Jones) to sell his real estate to generate cash he doesnt need. The amount of capital gains taxes he saves by re-investing any of the money he generates from land sales(such as the 300 million somewhat recently) is astronomical. Further, considering in real estate you can leverage using 10% of your money, why pay all cash and have one 300 million dollar investment then put only 10% down and have ten 300 million dollar investments?

Did Jerruh put that $300 million in cash into the stadium?

True or false.

Skinsn24 single handedly owned tr1 and bubba in a thread 2 days ago (it took around 20 posts to do so due to "dur??....??" factor). I know you were in that thread :)

It was actually pretty informative.

Obviously, you didn't read the entire thread.

Let me ask you, did Jerruh put $300 million in cash into the new stadium?

True or false.

So, let me re-cap for our friends:

Jerruh sells real estate for $300 million. That cash goes into financing the construction of the stadium or into what? A payment to the NFL's building fund?

No one knows.

All we do know is that Jerruh had to sell some assets to get the building going. No, he didn't open his wallet, because I doubt he had $300 million in cash in his checking account...he had to gain some liquidity.

So, $300 million of his worth is now tied up in the stadium. I don't care if you're a billionaire, that's a chunk of change.

And, then, Jerruh all of a sudden, can't afford to sign Hamlin. No, he franchises him. He re-signs a bunch of his chokers and doesn't restructure a SINGLE contract. The only FA he signs is a one-concussion away, 35 year-old guy who hasn't played in months...to fill in for those gawd awful #1's the pukes wasted on LBs.

Sorry, fellas, but I don't think Jerruh has the cash to buy any cap. Maybe he'll sell some more real estate. Who knows. I hope he takes a bath if he does.

But, if you guys think he's got a bunch of cash collecting dust somewhere, I'd say you're at least pretty naive if not something worse.

And, then, Jerruh all of a sudden, can't afford to sign Hamlin. No, he franchises him. He re-signs a bunch of his chokers and doesn't restructure a SINGLE contract. The only FA he signs is a one-concussion away, 35 year-old guy who hasn't played in months...to fill in for those gawd awful #1's the pukes wasted on LBs.

Sorry, fellas, but I don't think Jerruh has the cash to buy any cap. Maybe he'll sell some more real estate. Who knows. I hope he takes a bath if he does.

Wow. Keeping your players and staying under the cap by NOT restructuring a SINGLE contract is indicative you have no money. Me thinks you can stop looking on monster for a NFL GM position.

I guess maybe skin's fans are programmed to believe it is mandatory to restructure deals to get under the cap.

So, let me re-cap for our friends:

Jerruh sells real estate for $300 million. That cash goes into financing the construction of the stadium or into what? A payment to the NFL's building fund?

No one knows.

All we do know is that Jerruh had to sell some assets to get the building going. No, he didn't open his wallet, because I doubt he had $300 million in cash in his checking account...he had to gain some liquidity.

So, $300 million of his worth is now tied up in the stadium. I don't care if you're a billionaire, that's a chunk of change.

But, if you guys think he's got a bunch of cash collecting dust somewhere, I'd say you're at least pretty naive if not something worse.

Lol he sold real estate to put into a different real estate project. Man.

and let me get this straight he just came up with 300 mill in cash that easily? Sounds like he has lots of problems getting liquid.:doh:

If i sell some of my stock to pay for a vacation do i have a liquid problem or am i invested in liqued assets?:)

Give it up, your the same guy who said you cant get a loan for an unbuilt construction project.

Lol he sold real estate to put into a different real estate project. Man.

and let me get this straight he just came up with 300 mill in cash that easily? Sounds like he has lots of problems getting liquid.:doh:

If i sell some of my stock to pay for a vacation do i have a liquid problem or am i invested in liqued assets?:)

Give it up, your the same guy who said you cant get a loan for an unbuilt construction project.

:laugh:

I must have missed an article. When did Jerruh sell $300,000,000.00 worth of real estate?

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones struck it rich in natural gas in the 1970s. He bought the then-junky Cowboys for $158 million in 1989. Led by quarterback Troy Aikman and running back Emmit Smith, the team won three Super Bowls in the 1990s. Today they're worth $1.5 billion before debt and sit atop the National Football Conference East, led by star quarterback Tony Romo sits to pee.

Nearly all of Jones' $1.5 billion net worth is derived from the Cowboys; he recently sold $300 million worth of his personal real estate to help pay for the current construction of a new $1 billion Cowboys Stadium.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22190481/

And, then, Jerruh all of a sudden, can't afford to sign Hamlin. No, he franchises him. He re-signs a bunch of his chokers and doesn't restructure a SINGLE contract.

So if a player is franchised it's because the owner can't afford to sign him??

A list of 2008 franchised players:

DE Jared Allen Kansas City OT-OG Stacy Andrews Cincinnati CB Nnamdi AsomughaOaklandOLB Karlos Dansby ArizonaOT Jordan GrossCarolinaS Ken HamlinDallasDT Albert HaynesworthTennesseeTE L.J. Smith PhiladelphiaOT Max StarksPittsburghOLB-DE Terrell SuggsBaltimoreCB Marcus TrufantSeattleDT Corey WilliamsGreen Bay

Not sure on this, but I think that Seattle owner has some cash....yet he dicided to franchise a player. Unbelieveable!!:doh:

You do realize when you claim JJ cant afford someone, then on the very next sentence brush over the fact that he has re-signed several players (and dished out bonus money), you look silly.

And this is a sign of trouble ....??

I guess JJ was just supposed to lift up his mattress and whip out that 300 mil or dig it up in the backyard.

Its called investing, it's what smart people do.

So if a player is franchised it's because the owner can't afford to sign him??

A list of 2008 franchised players:

DE Jared Allen Kansas City OT-OG Stacy Andrews Cincinnati CB Nnamdi AsomughaOaklandOLB Karlos Dansby ArizonaOT Jordan GrossCarolinaS Ken HamlinDallasDT Albert HaynesworthTennesseeTE L.J. Smith PhiladelphiaOT Max StarksPittsburghOLB-DE Terrell SuggsBaltimoreCB Marcus TrufantSeattleDT Corey WilliamsGreen Bay

Not sure on this, but I think that Seattle owner has some cash....yet he dicided to franchise a player. Unbelieveable!!:doh:

You do realize when you claim JJ cant afford someone, then on the very next sentence brush over the fact that he has re-signed several players (and dished out bonus money), you look silly.

Really? Frankly, this is why he's scraping the bottom of the barrel to consider Pacman...simply because he'll come cheap.

All signs point to Jerruh not having any cash right now...

Sorry it's so difficult for puke fans to see.

:laugh:

Archived