Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Landry Bros. Signing in Hampton Rds

ldysknzfn1

I just got off the phone with Tidewater Sports. Since I made two 1 hour round trips last year I figured I would call before going and as I suspected he is not there yet so I have a feeling its another no show.

For him to show up early may be asking to much. Lets just hope he shows before 3 :)

He finally did show at 6:50. He singed two mini-helmets for me with Dirty 30 inscription. Tidewater Sports did a great job of keeping after him to come out. Im surprised how many people came back for later signing. Shows has forgiving Redskins fans can be.

He finally did show at 6:50. He singed two mini-helmets for me with Dirty 30 inscription. Tidewater Sports did a great job of keeping after him to come out. Im surprised how many people came back for later signing. Shows has forgiving Redskins fans can be.

I'll give him credit for finally getting out to one of these things, but being there so late...whatever...It's wrong....

Wow...with the price of gas these days I'm glad I decided to "no show" for this. He actually got there @ 6:50p? And ppl were there? I'm amazed. Anyone got pics for authenticity? (ha ha).

Anyhoo...I won't post another heads up for him signing anywhere in this area. Maybe the rain delayed him today...I'm still in disbelief that he showed that many hours late and folks were there!

He told them he was leaving at 10:00 am to get there at 1:00pm the night before. They couldnt get a hold of him via cel phone to confirm where he was when it started to get close to show time. By the time they got a hold of him it was 2:00 pm and he was sitting on his couch. They worked it out with him to drive down and be there by 5:30. They told everyone waiting they could come back at 5:30 or get a refund and promised he would be there. He should an hour late at 6:50 pm but was giving updates to staff where he was so people stuck around and waited for him even longer. Believe it or not. Oh yeah the website will have pictures for you.

He told them he was leaving at 10:00 am to get there at 1:00pm the night before. They couldnt get a hold of him via cel phone to confirm where he was when it started to get close to show time. By the time they got a hold of him it was 2:00 pm and he was sitting on his couch. They worked it out with him to drive down and be there by 5:30. They told everyone waiting they could come back at 5:30 or get a refund and promised he would be there. He should an hour late at 6:50 pm but was giving updates to staff where he was so people stuck around and waited for him even longer. Believe it or not. Oh yeah the website will have pictures for you.

Thanks for this info. So he would have no showed had they not continued to call him. WOW...good on the folks who came back...they're better ppl than me....Kudos for the staff at TS&C's for keeping after him and keeping everyone informed and updated. I'll check the pics...although I was only joking about that.

Well.. Skinslove<3... this is only a SLIGHT improvement... you could really do better... 6 hours? He shows a complete disrespect for his fans (I can't believe he still has any) and for his word. He is acting like a spoiled child instead of like a man.:2cents:

Well.. Skinslove<3... this is only a SLIGHT improvement... you could really do better... 6 hours? He shows a complete disrespect for his fans (I can't believe he still has any) and for his word. He is acting like a spoiled child instead of like a man.:2cents:

Exactly !!! He lost me as a fan, I bought my ticket last July and went all the way there twice, the second time I waited for 3 and a half hours then yesterday I called before going and they told me the 5:30 BS then I called at 5:45 and he wasnt there so I figured it would be another no show. So for 60 bucks (2 autographs & 2 COA's) I got 2 garbage looking sigs (they took my helmets up there for a private signing late last year) he is definitely an A1 ***hole who could care less about his fans and his word because TSC makes the athletes who appear sign a contract. He definitely has some growing up to do. Nothing against TSC, Sandy the owner brings in some good players and they are on time 99% of the time, the only other player who pulled this crap that I heard about was Reggie Brown but what do you expect for an Eagle I guess Laron hasnt figured out its the fans that pay his salary. :2cents:

I talked to some people at the store today and they told me what happened. I told them that I was going to attend but was glad I didn't since he was so late. They also told me they were trying his agent and him and neither was answering their phone. I was told they had to really convince him to talk to the fans and that about 65-80 people showed up. I'm glad I didn't go because this would've wasted my whole day. From talking to them (the store) it just didn't seem like landry planned very well for coming.

I showed up early after working all night long and was thoroughly pissed!!! If this wasn't a birthday present for my brother, I would have gotten a refund and walked, I went to get food with my wife, came back and that's when they told us 530, at freaking 215, already an hour and 15 minutes after he was supposed to be there! He lost my respect as a fan and I won't be getting his jersey any time soon. Maybe he will actually read this and realize what a jack@ss he has been and try to make it up to us.

I showed up early after working all night long and was thoroughly pissed!!! If this wasn't a birthday present for my brother, I would have gotten a refund and walked, I went to get food with my wife, came back and that's when they told us 530, at freaking 215, already an hour and 15 minutes after he was supposed to be there! He lost my respect as a fan and I won't be getting his jersey any time soon. Maybe he will actually read this and realize what a jack@ss he has been and try to make it up to us.

Anyone who has constantly shown such a disregard for other people will not learn from reading this. It is really going to take a mentor he respects hitting upside his head a couple of times.:2cents:

Archived