Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama's Foriegn Policy Speech

jpyaks3

2. We put them in much more violent situations. Do you honestly think John the Gangster is going to want to share a cell with Osama Terrorist?

This is exactly why I'm confused at the candidates support of closing Gitmo.

You put them in American jails and you guarantee they end up dead. Whatever happened to the "they have rights too" stance. And the Dems, I thought they were anti death penalty. :whoknows:

You put them in American jails and you guarentee they end up dead. Whatever happened to the "they have rights too" stance. And the Dems, I thought they were anti death penalty. :whoknows:

It ain't Jurassic Park. We can control this. And no, all Dems are not anti-death penalty.

You put them in American jails and you guarantee they end up dead. Whatever happened to the "they have rights too" stance. And the Dems, I thought they were anti death penalty. :whoknows:

That's where you go wrong. They have no rights

That's where you go wrong. They have no rights

That's where you go wrong. They are not all terrorists. Hell, most of them were not terrorists - they just got picked up (and later released by us).

More importantly, by saying that any human being (no matter how evil) has no rights, you denigrate what this great nation has always stood for. You are unAmerican.

Archived