Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone try Hulu yet?

Cooked Crack

http://www.hulu.com/

It's basically FOX and NBCs new streamimng service. If you don't mind some ads you can stream full episodes of certain shows offered. They even offer movies but their selection is small. I can't complain since it's free and for some reason I have yet to see any ads. So far I've been catching up on this seasons Simpsons(I had watched a total of 0 episodes) and some of The Office. Looks like an alternative to The Daily Show streams for me to kill time and save bandwidth.

its not too bad. i couldnt sleep last night so i checked it out and watched the first two episode of airwolf.

quality isnt bad at all. and there was only one 15 or 30 second commercial at the regular breaks.

What browser are you using? I figure I'm not getting any ads is because of Firefox + Adblock.

What browser are you using? I figure I'm not getting any ads is because of Firefox + Adblock.

using firefox. dont have the adblock add-on though. so maybe that could be the problem.

shouldnt there be something that pops up that allows you to click and enable add one time or for that particular site only?

so far ive watch 4 episodes of airwolf and no problems with anything. 2 eps had four 30 second commercials. 2 had four 15 second ones. so cant complain about that.

edit: did you post that cuz you cant get anything to come up? or are you getting the video to play, but you just arent interrupted by the short commercials?

edit: did you post that cuz you cant get anything to come up? or are you getting the video to play, but you just arent interrupted by the short commercials?

I posted that because I'm not getting interuppted by commercials at all. I've been on since yesterday still haven't seen anything.

I heard the Movies was going to be edited for content. I was shocked that this isn't the case. I watched 28 Days Later uncut.

Watched a portion of the Big Lebowski, and it seemed liked they edited at least a portion of that one. More specifically the scene where Jesus walks around the neighborhood telling his neighbors that he's a registered sex offender.

Archived