Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Baseball Movie?

TheDoyler23

I dont even know what the heck that is but you can be sure Im going to look it up now! :laugh:

It's a good movie about an all "colored" team..Richard Pryor....Billy Dee Williams...James Earl Jones...f Stan Shaw(from Roots TNG) and Mabel King..from 1976. Maybe a bit old for most tastes..but I like Richard Pryor and I thought it was a good movie

Major League:

Pedro Cerrano: Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

Eddie Harris: You know you might think about taking Jesus Christ as your savior instead of fooling around with all this stuff.

Roger Dorn: ****, Harris.

Pedro Cerrano: Jesus, I like him very much, but he no help with curveball.

Eddie Harris: You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

:laugh: :laugh:

Bull Durham:

Crash Davis: You just got lesson number one: don't think; it can only hurt the ball club.

After Major League, Bull Durham is probably my second favorite baseball flick, even if it is kind of a chick-flick.

Eight Men Out is also a really good period film. It really goes behind the scenes to the most scandalous time in baseball and how the players were treated.

Archived