Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kelley Washington Pro Day Results

Big Will

NFL | Tennessee Pro Day: WR Kelley Washington - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)

12:19 PT: Matt Gambill, of All Pro Scouting, has informed KFFL that Tennessee WR Kelley Washington measured in at 6-foot-2 1/2 and 215 at Tennessee’s Pro Day. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.42 and 4.45 seconds, had a 39” vertical jump, a 10-foot-9 broad jump and did 18 reps in bench press drills.

Well, that's quite a change from last year's pro day when he ran a 4.31 and wowed them with his hands. He may just drop to the second. I was think it would have taken an equal performance to last year to keep him in the first round. Still, some teams will shy away from the injury and he'll drop....although not to the 2nd round where we pick.

Alright i got the 16th confused with the 26th which is Tenn. second pro day. So it was today.

DAMN i was hoping he'd run a 4.3 something or lower. He really has no value to us now. He's just like another Derrius Thompson or at least thats how it looks from his workout. I love Kelley though i still believe hes much much faster

Archived