Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sneaker People?!?!

buenosdiaz

I hope I can still buy me a couple pair of Starbury's for $40

That's a deal! They got high top, low top, black, white, whatever. I think they look like fake air force ones. ****, good enough for me.

But yea, I also own a pair of black Jordan's that are real sweet. Anyway, can't tell you a thing about that site.

That's a deal! They got high top, low top, black, white, whatever. I think they look like fake air force ones. ****, good enough for me.

But yea, I also own a pair of black Jordan's that are real sweet. Anyway, can't tell you a thing about that site.

arent starburys suupposed to NOT be over 20 bucks?

theyre 15 out here in San Diego..

Aren't they sold at Payless?

Pickyourshoes is totally legit.

Bought a few pairs of kicks off there but most are out of my spending range anymore.

Eastbay sells Jordans but only in very limited quantities when they first drop and doesn't carry the rare ones. They sent me an e-mail at 8am the morning the XX3's dropped, I went to the site at 8:03, no dice.

arent starburys suupposed to NOT be over 20 bucks?

theyre 15 out here in San Diego..

:laugh:

Yea, the whole point of Starbury's line is to provide shoes that can be sporty/fashionable in an effort thats still a good product WITHOUT the expensive 3 digit price tag. No one should be beaten up or shot over a $15 pair of shoes (I'm sure you've heard of the stories regarding crimes for shoes. Pathetic, but true.).

Steveandbarry's is the main retailer of the Starbury line.

http://www.starbury.com/

Archived