Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

check it: new sig

I agree with MeNoRevs, the motion blur is too long and pronounced and really would be much better if it wasn't there at all. The "Clinton #26" text seems very generic and the colors aren't very appealing. The cutouts seem to be done pretty well, but you may want to scrap the rest of it and go for a totally different look.

I also don't like how the left side of the sigs border is barely pronounced and the right side is. It makes the right edge of the sig seem very pronounced and tacky. Oh and think smaller text, the cutout should be the main attraction, the name should be second.

I agree with MeNoRevs, the motion blur is too long and pronounced and really would be much better if it wasn't there at all. The "Clinton #26" text seems very generic and the colors aren't very appealing. The cutouts seem to be done pretty well, but you may want to scrap the rest of it and go for a totally different look.

I also don't like how the left side of the sigs border is barely pronounced and the right side is. It makes the right edge of the sig seem very pronounced and tacky. Oh and think smaller text, the cutout should be the main attraction, the name should be second.

i was wondering when you were gonna show up,lol.....i'll work on it this week and post the edited version later....

Archived