Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Update 11:09 AM

RedskinsSuperBowl21

Trades? I don't like the sound of us making trades b/c our past history shows we get fleeced.......Now maybe trading players would be ok ( i honestly though can't see who we would trade away on our team)........We just make bad trades plain and simple and for that reason I say hold on to our picks and lets get some depth on this team.

I agree. And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Collins look better in preseason than JC, who I really like but... well, Ernie Accorsi put it best. "His biggest problem is the worst problem for a qb to have -- accuracy."

Right and that's a totally valid point to make...as of today.

Eli Manning, whom Accorsi drafted and paid a ransom to San Diego for, was horribly inaccurate for his first two seasons as a starter, so it's not like problems like that aren't fixable to a degree.

And I agree Hooper, I think TC might outshine Jason the first time out...but hey...it's all for the best.

Nice write up. I am always amused that Jason is universally kind and effusive in praise for those people who actually speak with him -- about four or five -- but always very vindictive with those who don't. If he could only figure out people notice that, he might get more to talk to him.

Archived