Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can anyone tell me how to become a hogette?

landry1980

Sheesh, I feel sorry for the poor guy who asked this question and thought he might actually recieve some assistance. I mean if you don't know the answer, then you don't. But I would think you would applaud someone who has as much love for his team as he does rather than belittle him for it.

Since no one seems to want to answer his question seriously, am I to assume that most Redskins fans would prefer that Hogettes didn't exist and that someone who is trying to carry on the tradition shouldn't bother?

please allow me to clarify what JaimeDeCurry posted in response to your comment:

The Cowboys suck

they do, they really, really do..and I'm not just clarifying that they suck because they suck...it's just that, well, they suck

Uh, with the handle Landry1980, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess this isn't a serious question anyway, just semi-trolling by a Cowboys fan so he can post the results over to his fellow Puke faithful. I could be wrong, though.

When I saw 'Landry" I gave him the benefit of the doubt he was a LaRon Landry fan. :rolleyes:

Uh, with the handle Landry1980, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess this isn't a serious question anyway, just semi-trolling by a Cowboys fan so he can post the results over to his fellow Puke faithful. I could be wrong, though.

When the name Landry is used on a Redskins' message board, more often than not, it is in reference to LaRon Landry, not Tom. Geez, it's as if some people are so obsessed with hating the Cowboys they can't see straight!

Archived