Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

IYO,Which is worse?Clemens lying about roid use or Goodell lying about the tapes?

michael_33

I'm very suprised this issue has not been compared too,since both meetings happened on the same day...

After a couple days,I got to thinking....which is worse in MY eyes...so now I ask you...!

Do you think that Clemens possibly lying about taking steroids after such a long career and being compared as one of the greatest pitchers of our era,possibly having his name diminished with the possibility of taking performance enhancing drugs is unforgiving and beyond repair?

Is it less important now, that 100's of players are also taking roids and specially now that Bonds has been tested positive for steroids as well?

Is this roidgate controversy as bad as the blacksox scandel?

How bad is it for baseball?

OR.................

Is the cheating scandel on the spygate Patriots tapes worse?Here you have a team that's not on trial,but has been PROVEN they filmed teams walkthroughs and stuff....

You have a team that has been doing this since 2000,when Belicheat was hired!

Also added, is the fact that Commisioner Roger Goodell and Patriots owner Robert Kraft are very good friends...

Is it weird and ironic that Goodell destroyed the very tapes of an owner he is close too?

What else was exposed on those tapes that were destroyed...And what evidence if ANY does Walsh have on the Pats...?

Is it just a coincidence that the cheating started in 2000 and since then they have won 3 Super bowls and appeared in 4?

and last.....What happens if it is found that it WAS a coverup?That Goodell wasn't trying to protect the league......BUT the Patriots and his good friend Kraft....?

Did Kraft know all along or was he just a middleman?

and finally...What will be the consequences.....Jail time...?More draft picks....?Ownership change?Commisioner change?Patriot Franchise changed?Super bowl trophy and ring relinquishes?

I got to say...Clemens might be in the worst situation because a big enough lie can send him to prison on account of purgery!Also Steroids is a serious problem in Baseball and Football among many other sports...It's a problem that's not only classified as cheating as well,but harmful to the body...i hope we find some way to stop it! :2cents:

On the spygate issue...well,I don't consider it a problem,league wide YET!I think this is more of a character issue with the patriots organization,ownership and maybe even players...

The real question should be this however...who's benefited the most out of this cheating?

How many Rings or world series championchips does Clemens have...(seriously...I don't know...I think baseball sucks and I never watch it,but that's just me...It is better than the NBA which is ridiculousy sucky now :doh: )

But how many championships for roger..?...at least since his allegedly steroid use?...I think 1998...?

We know what the pats did in a span of filming for 8 years...2000-2008!

4 Superbowl appearances and 3 trophies! :doh:

Will anything be done about it,or just brushed under the rug?

Archived