Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Republican Primary in MD

hailtotheskins69

McCain is leading big in MD. I wish Romney would have stayed in, because I'd have voted for him.

What's funny is that in the 1st Congressional District (Eastern Shore and some Baltimore area counties), there is a hot contest going between incumbent Wayne Gilchrest, and state senators EJ Pipkin and Andrew Harris. All 3 have been active in campaigning, through smear ads. That should be interesting how that turns out. If I lived in that district, I'd vote for Harris because Gilchrest has been voting Democratic on many issues, and Pipkin just seems too negative to me. He has had to use smear ads the most to keep up, and I think it may cost him in the end. My prediction there is Harris.

McCain is leading big in MD. I wish Romney would have stayed in, because I'd have voted for him.

What's funny is that in the 1st Congressional District (Eastern Shore and some Baltimore area counties), there is a hot contest going between incumbent Wayne Gilchrest, and state senators EJ Pipkin and Andrew Harris. All 3 have been active in campaigning, through smear ads. That should be interesting how that turns out. If I lived in that district, I'd vote for Harris because Gilchrest has been voting Democratic on many issues, and Pipkin just seems too negative to me. He has had to use smear ads the most to keep up, and I think it may cost him in the end. My prediction there is Harris.

All three of them have been running horrible ads.

I think Harris will win as well.

I'm planning on voting for McCain.
I strongly recommend that you go back and research McCain for yourself. Trust me, hes a madman. If after you have done your research on this conservative imposter, and still come to the conclusion that he is the best candidate in the republican party, you may indeed need mental help. This goes for anyone considering punching the hole next to McCains name tomorrow.

I strongly recommend that you go back and research McCain for yourself. Trust me, hes a madman. If after you have done your research on this conservative imposter, and still come to the conclusion that he is the best candidate in the republican party, you may indeed need mental help. This goes for anyone considering punching the hole next to McCains name tomorrow.
I actually might vote for Obama if he makes it on the general election ticket. If it's Hillary, I'm votin for whoever is Republican.

Archived