Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help... Wanted: Autographed Ebay items (Long for classified)

Skinz248

Hey guys I was on eBay looking at some ST autographed items and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am looking for either a jersey, helmet or a white Redskins ball with ST's autograph. If anyone could help me out it would mean a lot to me. Sean was my favorite player and being Geo challenged never was able to make it to training camp. I am trying to make it out to camp this year but Sean obviously won't be able to hook me up with an autograph. Someone help me PLEASE. Also, I don't know what his real signature looks like so if any of you have pictures you could take so I can compare would be fantastic. If anyone has gotten autographs on eBay, what COA is most legit? Thanks for the help, and I am sorry this is so long.

I went over to Fedex Field's Stadium Shop the other day, they were selling two deflated autographed Taylor footballs, $244.00 each I only had enough for a couple of towels..

21ball.jpg

(how sad it is that all I can do is take a picture with my camera phone of the ball in the display case) :doh:

I over to Fedex Field's Stadium Shop the other day, they were selling two deflated autographed Taylor footballs, $244.00 each I only had enough for a couple of towels..

21ball.jpg

(how sad it is that all I can do is take a picture with my camera phone of the ball in the display case) :doh:

The price is real good... I would call ahead before you go there to make sure they still have them.

Archived