Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: 4 Man Race

Why are people so high on McDaniels? He is a 31 year old guy who has the offensive weapons that anyone would look like a genius with. This guy is not HC material...at least not yet. You guys that want whoever just so happens to be in the Super Bowl right now are not thinking clearly. The credit for the Patriots offense does not belong to McDaniels. Brady, Moss, the entir Oline...they execute everything perfectly. This McDaniels guy is along for the ride. I dont care if McDaniels could be here for the next 20 years...can he lead men? Or is he as I suspect, just looking so good because the Pats' offense has an allstar squad led by maybe the best QB to ever play the game?

Could not have said it better myself. Plus, Belichick still has a lot of say in the offense. It is not just McDaniels.

Right after which he returned the 9ers to winning 22 games over the next 2 years -- only to be fired by Donahue in a power play.

I believe that our good friend T.O. had something to do with that power play too. And that firing worked wonders for the franchise. They have not been back to the playoffs since.

I'm still not sure Russ Grimm doesn't at least sneak into the equation.

In order of the five guys I believe to be in it (Grimm, Meeks, Mariucci, Fassel and Spags) here is the order that I would like to see them be the next 'Skins HC:

1) Steve Mariucci

2) Russ Grimm (Should really be 1a and 1b)

3) Jim Fassel

4) Ron Meeks

5) Steve Spagnuolo

Archived