Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

70th Anniv Logo Missing?

xavmit

lol, I assume that is the same jersey I saw on the rack at Montgomery Mall on Saturday. I was gonna buy it for my buddy, but he decided he didn't want it without the patch. If it is the same jersey I saw, then it's an '03 which makes it correct.

Look at the label sewn into the back of the collar. If it was an '02, than yes, the patch is missing. But it's an '03, which I'm sure it is, there should not be a patch. That jersey design without the patch was used as an alternate jersey in 2003.

Is there supposed to be a 70th Anniversary logo on the front upper left shoulder in the following ebay item? It doesn't seem right? MTH? Anyone?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110219118908&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT&ih=001

hopefully the link works...it is ebay item 110219118908

Thanks.

BTW...Why did you retract both your bids on the Gardner and Royal jerseys...

Thanks to this forum. I missed out on last Friday's sale 1/25 as I just looked (on Wednesday) at the other thread by MTH about the "collector's sale". Anyway, I went to the Hall of Fame store at the stadium on Wed and they only had the really expensive ones...500 to 800 dollar ones.

So I went to both the Mont Mall store and the White Flint store and picked up gamers there....no need for ebay when you can get them for 50 each. They had a few left.

By the way, if you have any girth whatsoever to you you probably need at least a 50 in order for them to fit without being to tight.

should have bought it at the store when i had the chance, seller turned a nice profit on it.
Oh well, you would've had the nice profit and then prolly' spent it on something you didn't really need anyway and then you would have been asking "Why did I sell that Gardner jersey?!!"

I like how MOST times when the sellers are trying to screw you they don't show the tag because it's outrageously marked up. This time, being's how the seller only paid $50 for it, they're more than happy to show the price tag.

Actually this one looks legit, an actual gamer that they paid full price for.

U think they paid that price for it?

Since they weren't giving out COA's for '04 jerseys last month, and since $420 was one of the price points in Jan '07, and since the sig is not the same as the sig of the guy who was signing them last month, I'd say the seller bought it in Jan '07 and the seller paid what the tag shows.

Since they weren't giving out COA's for '04 jerseys last month, and since $420 was one of the price points in Jan '07, and since the sig is not the same as the sig of the guy who was signing them last month, I'd say the seller bought it in Jan '07 and the seller paid what the tag shows.
OUCH!! Does he "really" think he's going to make a profit off of those? I just don't believe he will...

Archived