boston skins fan

Fassel in and You out.  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Fassel in and You out.

• YES - I will not longer be a season ticket holder
    • NO - I will still go to the game
    • I am not a season ticket holder - But I will still go to the game
    • I am not a season ticket holder - I still won't go to any games

Unless you have a very specific question there is plenty of simple good advice on line.

Balanced moderate sized meals of veggies, starch and meat; limiting processed and fried/fast food. Limit fatty foods. Limit sugar. It's not hard unless you have a particular condition you need to be concerned about.

Oh, and no crack or heroin.

Meats - try to find grass fed animals.

Take fish oil supplements.

eat vegetables, fruits and stuff like that when snaking, instead of chips, candy, etc.

research online for healthy meals for you to prepare and eat at home (eating out doesn't let you monitor what you eat that well)

also, if ur a lazy guy with money, just do nutrasystem lol

I like Howard Stern's diet advice: stop stuffing your face. :laugh:

This advice is actually very true. I think portion control is the key to a proper diet. Obviously, what you actually put into your body is important too.

I eat a lot of eat high fat foods. It is at terrible weakness of mine. I am a Type 2 diabetic, so I HAVE to stay away from the high glucose foods, so that's not a problem. For about a 6 month period recently, I experiemented with a smaller portion diet. I did not change the foods I was eating, but I still managed to lose about 15 pounds. Unfortunately, I abandoned it and now the weight is starting to creep back up. I'm going to try it again, but this time balancing my diet with lower fat foods. It's tough, but I know it will work.

Archived