Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Radio!

tim5129

Which actor who has been a coach in a movie,would you rather right now?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Which actor who has been a coach in a movie,would you rather right now?

• Gene Hackman=Legendary coach in "Hoosiers" and the "replacements"!
    • Denzel Washington=Good ball coach just wanting a chance in "Remember the Titans"
    • Burt Reynolds=Former player in the original "Longest Yard" and coach in the remake!
    • James Caan=Had to put up with a lot of crap in the damn...help me out?
    • The Rock=Dealt with misfits in the"Gridiron Gang"!
    • Head coach?=Coach in the movie "All the right moves" with Tom Cruise!
    • Al Pacino=Dealt with a crappy owner in "Any Given Sunday"!
    • Head coach?="North Dallas Forty"!
    • Rick Miranus or good ole' Al Bundy=In the movie "Little Giants!
    • Other=

If you listen to Redskins Radio in your car odds are you will likely know if a coach is being introduced today. Yesterday i was listening to it and The braodcaster (i forgot his name) will tell you if there are alot of people their at the stadium. If there is there will most likely be an announcment made. Just a heads up to all the workers out there!

If not greg williams it better be russ grimm. I dont wanna hear nobody screaming for a GM if they make the wrong move becuase so many people on here believe we dont need a GM.

Huh?? Seems like EVERYONE on here wants a GM, but I think many of them realize that it's just not gonna happen, so they've given up on the idea............for now.

And if it's not Williams, I'd like Grimm too, but it sounds like they still haven't even interviewed him. :whoknows:

I listen every day--it is strangely compelling. But Bram doesn't know any more than we do, and he is at least as panicked as I am about it. I'm never sure if Larry knows anything or not, but he certainly isn't telling.

I sure hope it isn't Fassel, but it is looking like it will be.:gaintsuck

I listen every day--it is strangely compelling. But Bram doesn't know any more than we do, and he is at least as panicked as I am about it. I'm never sure if Larry knows anything or not, but he certainly isn't telling.

I sure hope it isn't Fassel, but it is looking like it will be.:gaintsuck

Hell has no furry like Tyron Biggums finding out Fassel is on board the Skins staff.

If you listen to Redskins Radio in your car odds are you will likely know if a coach is being introduced today. Yesterday i was listening to it and The braodcaster (i forgot his name) will tell you if there are alot of people their at the stadium. If there is there will most likely be an announcment made. Just a heads up to all the workers out there!

Thanks Tim!

Also, if you are near a TV, when the new Coach is announced it will break on Comcast Sportsnet.CSN also shows a rerun of Redskins Radio at 4pm and since it airs in Redskins Park,Larry and Bram should get a jump on info before most media outlets.

Archived