Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XXII Official Game Thread (NFL Network)

CM916

It is. :)

You had no idea that this guy named Rypien that just looked like a gopher for the coaches on the sidelines of this game, was going to lead the Redskins to SB glory in about 4 years.

Indeed. I was very critical of Mark during his time as a Skin but it's hard to argue with a SB championship with a team that was almost at the end of its ability to perform. And he had one of the great seasons in NFL History for a QB.

Can't really hate on that. I just wish he had more confidence in 90 because I think we could have beaten the Niners in that game, if not the Giants too.

I am in too! :D I will bring hot cocoa and coffee, AND lemonade just in case we have to wait a really long time.

Seriously though, even though I just started attending the send-offs and welcome homes, I really miss seeing y'all

Why can't we all get together? I know that plans are in the works for a get together in the off season. And Would it offend anyone if someone started a thread about where fellow ES'ers would be/ could get together on random nights?

(I think it would be more original than ALL of the HC threads) :laugh: I am kidding, I just do that sometimes.

Archived