Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patriots vs Giants: I've Lost My Will To Live

TD Riggo

The team has relied on Maroney, who, very quietly, has rushed for more than 100 yards in four of the last five games. Who's the one opponent who held him under the century? The Giants in their Dec. 29 meeting (46 yards and a 2.4 average). And against the Packers, they gang tackled Ryan Grant to the tune of 29 and 2.2. The week before he had run for 201 against the Seahawks.

"He wasn't going to do to us what he did to Seattle," said New York's massive running back, Brandon Jacobs. "This is the NFC East, man."

:D

The team has relied on Maroney, who, very quietly, has rushed for more than 100 yards in four of the last five games. Who's the one opponent who held him under the century? The Giants in their Dec. 29 meeting (46 yards and a 2.4 average). And against the Packers, they gang tackled Ryan Grant to the tune of 29 and 2.2. The week before he had run for 201 against the Seahawks.

"He wasn't going to do to us what he did to Seattle," said New York's massive running back, Brandon Jacobs. "This is the NFC East, man."

:D

Just as Portis has trouble without the right guard and tackle, I'll bet Maroney had some troubles when he was missing his right guard and tackle against the Giants.

I'm sorry. You can't call yourself a redskin fan if you cheer for the giants.

Not that anybody will.

Oh, that's total BS. Screw the Pats! Huge Redskin fan here and I'm rooting for the Giants b/c I'm rooting for the NFC. I don't like it one bit, but the keg my roommates and I are getting should help me through this time of tribulation.

How about Ryan Grant. What was his excuse?

What? I don't care about Ryan Grant. I'm just saying that the Giants aren't going to have it as easy as before.

Are you saying that missing two offensive linemen isn't an excuse for Maroney, and yet it's used all the time around here to explain the offensive woes?

Archived