Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meet Laron Landry

MWCREDSKINS

i will take a lot of pictures, i am headed up to baltimore right after that but i will post pictures when i get back.

hey hey hey! it's straight, sorry im asking so many questions, i have never been to an official "autograph signing" before. when i met him last month he was just there, and i got a ton of stuff signed.

think it will be a decent turn out? can i bring my own stuff or do i have to buy something from the store??

I have never been to PS Game Gear... but I go to lots of these signings. Of course the store will have all types of things for sale... but you can bring your own stuff also... long as you pay for each autograph.:notworthy

i will take a lot of pictures, i am headed up to baltimore right after that but i will post pictures when i get back.

There is only one reason why you would be heading to Bmore and that's to go clubbin huh! Will since you'll be in md hit me up and we will figure out the rest from there!;):cheers:

There is only one reason why you would be heading to Bmore and that's to go clubbin huh! Will since you'll be in md hit me up and we will figure out the rest from there!;):cheers:

i am going up there for a weekend with my girls...

and LaRon might not like that that you are trying to figure out the rest....watch out boy!

i'm considering going, is there going to be a long line? Can i get a picture with Laron? Also how far away is it from DC?

It is not far from Dulles Airport. You can usually take a picture with the guys. Long line???? I am sure there will be a line... I am sure the store who is bringing him in wants a very long line. Since they had him recently, it should not be that bad.

i am going up there for a weekend with my girls...

and LaRon might not like that that you are trying to figure out the rest....watch out boy!

Your lucky I like Laron and he is are starting safety! Because I would break his back if he tried something with big daddy! LOL! JUst like I told you at Gordon's!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So are your girls single and what do they look like?:silly: :silly: :silly:

Your lucky I like Laron and he is are starting safety! Because I would break his back if he tried something with big daddy! LOL! JUst like I told you at Gordon's!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So are your girls single and what do they look like?:silly: :silly: :silly:

i know, i heard what you said.

i like you a lot, you are my friend, but DUDE, be honest. he would crush you :)

haha.

hope that your day is going well....

i know, i heard what you said.

i like you a lot, you are my friend, but DUDE, be honest. he would crush you :)

haha.

hope that your day is going well....

I really don't think so! But anyway I hope your day is going good too!:D

HEY!!!! what is this a bar???? A dating website?????:doh:

Calm down Sammy! If you wanted in on the action all you had to do was ask brother. GOD........;)

so are you for sure going to this signing? how many items are you bringing?

Nah, I don't do much with the new guys... have been burned to many times... let's just look, Ramsey, Lavar, Schuler... how many other high dollar guys that were a bust. I like the older guys that I will always want to keep.

Nah, I don't do much with the new guys... have been burned to many times... let's just look, Ramsey, Lavar, Schuler... how many other high dollar guys that were a bust. I like the older guys that I will always want to keep.

that's cool. if it wasn't laron, i probaly wouldn't go.

maybe ill get to meet you another time.

HTTR!!!!

There is a mistake in the opening of this thread.. it is the 14th of Feb. My wife would DEFINATELY bobbit me if I went now.

http://psgamegear.com/

PSGameGear Sports Memorabilia Events

LaRon Landry

Autograph Appearence

PSGameGear Sports Memorabilia

DATE: Saturday Feb 14th, 2008

TIME: 1:00pm - 3:00pm

Autograph Fee: $35.00 each

Bring your camera and take a photo with LaRon, too!!

I was in the store on Sun morning. It is on Sat 2/16 from 1-3.

On a side note, they have gamers from guys on the 2004-05 teams for sale for $199.99. Garnell Wilds and players of his stature. They have a gamer from Marcus Washington against the Eagles in 2006 (rainy game in Philly) that is all kinds of mud-soked, and a gamer from Randle-El from the Cowboys game in 2006 (home) that has grass stains all over. They are asking RIDICULOUS amounts for these, like $1400 or so.

I still love to go look at all the cool things they have, like the authentic helmet signed by our three SB MVPs for $700. Man, if only I had $700 laying around....

I was in the store on Sun morning. It is on Sat 2/16 from 1-3.

On a side note, they have gamers from guys on the 2004-05 teams for sale for $199.99. Garnell Wilds and players of his stature. They have a gamer from Marcus Washington against the Eagles in 2006 (rainy game in Philly) that is all kinds of mud-soked, and a gamer from Randle-El from the Cowboys game in 2006 (home) that has grass stains all over. They are asking RIDICULOUS amounts for these, like $1400 or so.

I still love to go look at all the cool things they have, like the authentic helmet signed by our three SB MVPs for $700. Man, if only I had $700 laying around....

Now I see what people mean by this store being over priced... those gamers the skins sell for $50. The SB MVP helmet is WAY over priced. Riggins signs for 175 on those items... Williams is around 60 or 70 and Rypien is 40-50. So, that is retail of 295 for the signatures and 100 for the helmet. DAMN.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived