Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meet Laron Landry

MWCREDSKINS

Man... did this post come back to bite you or what???

honestly i do feel bad for all the kids that were there. driving there i had a feeling that he might not show...he is known for that stuff....it's all good though, i know i will see him again in the near future...he must be picking out a nice rock :) hahaha.

honestly i do feel bad for all the kids that were there. driving there i had a feeling that he might not show...he is known for that stuff....it's all good though, i know i will see him again in the near future...he must be picking out a nice rock :) hahaha.

Personally, I have no respect for someone who makes committments, and then bags on them... how many times has he done this... I believe twice down in VA Beach, twice at this store, and once in Chantilly. I think he only actually made one of these.

I think you need to pick out a new potential husband... lots of quality guys on the team... Landry just does not appear to be one of them.

:soapbox:

The last time they had him he showed up but it was 45min late....... since i was there first in line i got to chat with store employee's and others and i had the same feeling after 1pm came and the owner was walking around in a panic and lookin P'd off.....

What can you do.

The last time they had him he showed up but it was 45min late....... since i was there first in line i got to chat with store employee's and others and i had the same feeling after 1pm came and the owner was walking around in a panic and lookin P'd off.....

What can you do.

Late... that can happen, traffic etc... but in Louisiana instead of appearing at the event... and he has done this how many times??? There is a thing called character... something he lacks.

Personally, I have no respect for someone who makes committments, and then bags on them... how many times has he done this... I believe twice down in VA Beach, twice at this store, and once in Chantilly. I think he only actually made one of these.

I think you need to pick out a new potential husband... lots of quality guys on the team... Landry just does not appear to be one of them.

:soapbox:

good points

i am a fan of him on the field & don't give a **** about him off......

Archived