Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sign David Boston

Yomar

The cheaper alternatives are off the table...

He is 24 years old, has already established himself as an elite WR of freak stature, and he did it with the Arizona Cardinals.

Then take William Joseph or Kevin Williams or Jerome McDougal in the draft, and we'll see whats what.

Oh yeah If you all were watching Sportscenter at 6:00 they were saying that the Falcons were starting to eye D. Boston and Im sure they have alot more cap space than us.

Imagine him and Vick. It's possible that Vick could get 100 rushing yards and 300 passing yards against a sub-par Defense(and there are many of them in the NFL)

He probably wont come here. I just hope we come out of the draft with that Mathis guy from Bethune-Cookman, Kelly Washington, and a DL.

Thats what i like Champ24Bailey,

Washington and Mathis.......thatd be wonderful

And pickup Martay Jenkins in Free Agency

Vick and Boston would be unstoppable. Its unbelievable how great Vick is. Do you realize they really only have to pay him and a WR big money on that team. They dont need a good O Line cause everyone is so afraid to rush him they dont. And the RB's just take a back seat to Vick. Get a WR and he is amazing. The Falcons had the worst WR's by far last year but nobody noticed cause vick bought them 20 seconds to get open.

Originally posted by Champ24Bailey

Oh yeah If you all were watching Sportscenter at 6:00 they were saying that the Falcons were starting to eye D. Boston and Im sure they have alot more cap space than us.

Imagine him and Vick. It's possible that Vick could get 100 rushing yards and 300 passing yards against a sub-par Defense(and there are many of them in the NFL)

He probably wont come here. I just hope we come out of the draft with that Mathis guy from Bethune-Cookman, Kelly Washington, and a DL.

Man that would be a scary combo. Don't we have to face them this year? :doh: Oh Safety!...

I thought I heard somewhere that our FO wasn't interested in David Boston. Like a mixture of things like wants too much $$$, and off the field issues, like his DUI. I think he'd be a great addition, but I also don't think it's gonna happen.

Archived