Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2007 Skins > 2006 Packers/Giants

FunBunch7

Last season Green Bay was 4-8 after 12 games then made a 4 game run at the end to finish 8-8 and barely miss the playoffs...

The Giants on the other hand were 6-2 at mid season then went 2-6 the second half to fall to 8-8 and due to tie breakers, backed into the playoffs then lost the Wild Card game to Philly...

So both teams in the NFC Championship game were 8-8 last season and a combined 0-1 in the playoffs...

Our Redskins were 5-7 after 12 games and made their 4-game run to make the playoffs and ultimately lost to Seattle...

The Skins were a comination of both Green Bay and New York from last season...we didn't "back in" to the playoffs like NY but had the same kind of run Green Bay did.

It's obvious that the Skins this season had better seasons than BOTH Green Bay and New York did last year and THEY (GB & NY) are BOTH in the Conference Championships.

This is the nature of the NFL...it's often teams that are 7-9 to 9-7 that make the most noise the next season....particularly in the NFC.

I'm just pointing this out since so many seem to believe we are "so far away" from getting to the Super Bowl.

NY lost Tiki to retirement, lost Shockey to a broken leg and shifted through RBs all season due to injury...yet, here they are...on the footstep of the Super Bowl...

Green Bay started the year with Brandon Jackson at RB...then switched to Deshaun Whynn...then finally settled on Ryan Grant who over came 2 fumbles vs Seattle...

Not too much was expected from GB or NY at the beginning of the season...especially given the 1st two games for NY.

Neither the Pack or the G-Men had a coaching upheaval at the end of 2006. We'll see how that plays out.

I'd say the Giants continually live in a "state of coaching upheval"...it seems for like the last 3 years Coughlin is just one bad half of football from "losing" his team...

I personally underestimated the Giants this season...I thought they would be 4-12 and after the first 2 games I was almost certain....then came that sucky butt half of football in our week 3 meeting that turned their season around. $%&^%*

The hard part is, we're better than both of those teams RIGHT NOW.
Bartender...I'll have the same as robotfire please!
same here, make it a double

:laugh: :laugh: We aren't better than either one of those teams now or at any point during this season...We may have almost beaten the Packers and in the Giants case split with them...But to say that we are a better team is just ridiculous...

watch this fudge packer talk about the cowboys.........what an Fn queen....hahahahahahahaha

What makes it so sweet is watching how "confident" and "sarcastic" he was before..........hahaha

The skins are out of it.......and I do not like the Gmen.......but I hate the cowboys and I HATEEEEEEEEE Cowboy fans more then anything......

Watching this loser come up with BS is so so Fn funny:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yPFhLSFTYDI

P.S. You are just a loser who "roots" for the cowboys, you are not apart of the Cowboys and if you die tomorrow THE WHOLE F'N team could give a $hit......no one will care.....

but keep doing this dumb youtube blog buddy.........hahahaha

Archived