Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Electoral Compass

Eagles_Legendz

No surprise, they placed me on Romney, in a cluster of Fred,McCain,Huck and Romney.

Why is Obama off in the hinterlands? :laugh:

However the closest match was Fred :cheers:

Fred Thompson

You are 3% economic right

You are 13% more progressive

You have a substantive agreement of 82%

vs

Mitt Romney

You are 2% economic right

You are 3% more traditional

You have a substantive agreement of 77%

With Huck at 81%,it just goes to show these tests are not accurate in assessing the import of minor differences in choosing who I would vote for. :silly:

No, because of the way they drew their axes, someone who is for gun control (social progressive) and in favor of Iraq (social conservative) would appear in the exact same place as someone like Ron Paul who was against gun control (social conservative) and against Iraq (social progressive). The program would tell you that you are close to Ron Paul when you are actually as far from him as possible.

They tried to fit every issue into two axes (social and economic), and since Ron Paul doesn't really operate on those axes in the same way as other candidates, the distance calculation is going to be really off for him in particular.

...you can do a little experiment: Try to answer every question the opposite of what Ron Paul would say, and see if it tells you that you are furthest from Ron Paul.

Wow. I think I'll stick to theology. :(

Archived