Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I just sent my "Interest of coaching the Washington Redskins"by E-mail!

michael_33

:silly:

I mean...what the hell right?

Of course...I didn't see an appropriate delivery site for the E-mail itself(personel office) or any other options,so I sent it to the "Outreach community Center".. :laugh:

In short...I said "I would coach the Redskins for nothing given the opportunity and that it would be a big public relations move for Dan Snyder"!

I said"I have been a fan all my life and I know everything about the organization and would do my best to succeed in Washington"!

(it was much longer and I added my coaching experience(or lack there of),personal info like age,phone# and what not)

I figure I would narrow down the search for Dan..! :D

After watching the season Cam Cameron had with the Dolphins,I thought to myself..."You know...I could win 1 game!"We do play the Lions next season... :)

I would rather be selected to coach my favorite team,even knowing my lack of qualifications.....then to let some hack come in here and screw everything up!!

I had to try..So lets pray.. :notworthy

(seriously...I really did apply)

Unfortunately,the E-mail might end up at some "toys for tots" or "abused wives of celebrities" center for the appreciated! :rolleyes:

...and I do not run the 3-4..... :notworthy

I like the old 4-4.... :laugh:

Awesome!! If you are hired, can I interview for a coordinator job....or do you plan on keeping Williams and Saunders?

I would keep Saunders,but Williams has to go!

Can't have CB's playing 15 yards off the WR...

No bend or break defense for this guy!!

I play an attacking style of defense!!..And yes brotha',I would definately give you or others a shot...I would be in the same boat. :cheers:

Archived