Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins come through!

Kyle

Just wanted to let everyone know that I recently got my Bailey jersey and Redskins visor in the mail from ExtremeSkins. Everything looks great! Thanks again to Blade, Om and everyone else who planned and participated in The Man competition.

Regarding my choice of jersey, it’s worth noting that of all the Redskin jerseys I have owned, all players have retired as Redskins. This of course ensures that Champ will soon be extended, and become a “Redskin for life”.

Lest it be forgotten, Henry still stands to collect his personalized Extremeskins t-shirt once a certain unnamed individual (with an often tedious but-still-you-have-to-admit somewhat endearing penchant for elliptical self-flaggelative pronouncements) gets off his proverbial vertical smile and gets the job completed.

Outstanding.

I'll lobby Blade & DH some more to create a The Man / NFL Pick 'Em Contest Winner's Circle & Gallery for a permanent record on the site somewhere. Kyle comes off a most distinguished winner indeed. And brother Henry will get the chance once and for all to break from that whole "hey, dude looks like Snyder" thing. :)

As noted before, having seen the success of the NFL Pick 'Em this year, we'll also be offering prizes for that contest as well next season. And though last year's inaugural The Man winner, Trevor, and this year's inaugural NFL Pick 'Em winner, kleese, did not receive booty (well, not entirely true actually -- Trevor did in fact wear The Man title and icon with aplomb), we'll be sure to note them in the Winner's Circle as well. [Whew. Politics.]

Guest Trevor

Damn after seeing that jersey the least ya could have done was send me a hat when I won.

Just kidding.:high:

Archived