Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*The Official Cumulative Mock Draft Thread*

RedskinsSuperBowl21

I really like what RedlightG40 did with the Power rankings for us all year long so I am attempting to make a cumulative mock draft thread that will be updated weekly. If you have any links to help the cause it would be greatly appreciated.

-RSB21

NFL Draft Countdown

Rd 1: Calais Campbell DE Miami

Draft Tek

Rd 2: Leodis Mckelvin CB Troy State

Rd 3: Dorian Bryant WR Purdue

Rd 4: Traded to Denver

Rd 5: Traded to Jets

Draft King

Rd 1: Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida

Draft Dog

Rd 1: Dan Connor LB Penn State

Saturdays2Sundays

Rd 1: Tyson Jackson DE LSU

NFL Daily

Rd 1: Limas Sweed WR Texas

Draft Ace

Rd 1: Dan Connor LB Penn State

Football Expert

Rd 1: Keith Rivers OLB USC

GBN Report

NFL Report

Rd 1: Tyson Jackson DE LSU

I will update weekly as things change and eventually link the names to scouting reports as things develop during the offseason. Take care and Happy Offseason!

Why does everybody who does drafts into the 5th give the Jets our 5th. They don't have our pick this year. They get it next year and it's a forth. So I thought.

I dont know the precise details but the Kendall trade was based on some incentives for playing time. I am trying to find more info now.

If we draft Dorian Bryant I will jump off a bridge...he has the worst attitude ever, he's a HUGE jerk, say no to Dorian!

I don't know about his attitude but if we WASTE another pick or FA signing on an undersized WR I'll :puke:! I love Santana. Keep him here, but get him a damn posession WR. Someone who is taller than 6'2", at least!!

Dorian Bryant would be awesome in the 3rd. He's small at 5-10 but explosive on punt returns and catches everything around him.

..and we could probably draft him in the 6th round.

as for first rounders...

Tyson Jackson, Calais Campbell, Limas Sweed...

study these guys... we need to pick the best one. Which will help us the most.

1st Round: Lawrence Jackson, Ghoulston (even though I doubt he'll be on the board) or Groves

2nd Round: Sweed, DJ Hall, Keenan Burton or Jordy Nelson

3rd Round: Justin King, Dwight Lowery, Patrick Lee

Other Rounds: Owen Schmitt and OL

I didn't see anywhere that King declared... I would hope if he did he was a second rounder instead of a late third.

I didn't see anywhere that King declared... I would hope if he did he was a second rounder instead of a late third.

You're right. Sorry about that, I thought he was a senior.:doh:

All I want is a DE in the 1st and a WR and CB in the 2nd and 3rd.

By the way, has anyone got footage of Tyson Jackson ??? I've never seen this guy play, is he any good?

What's more important than the names is that most of these drafts have us at least taking the right positions (Except the WR pick). I don't see us getting Campbell as I think he'll shoot up draft boards after the combine.

The names will shift up and down between now and April. As long as the positions stay the same (DE, LB, OL), these mocks will be on the right track.

Archived