Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season ticket for next year

NDSkinsguy

I know someone who is a big fan and lives in California, he has a single season ticket (upper deck). He was thinking of buying a second because a single one is hard to sell. I'll send him an email and direct him to this thread.

You might be able to get a single in the obstructed view without the waiting list. The ticket office will open them up around July I think and all you have to do is go to the stadium and pick from the available seats. They range from $29 to $54 a seat, and some of them have very good views. Some don't, but at least you get to check them out before you buy them.

Wait until July and you'll find dozens upon dozens of offers for season tix at face value on Craigslist.com. Most of the offers are for 400 level seats, but if you check frequently you can even find lower level endzones for face value.

Some singles will pop up now and then, and I'll bet you could talk the seller down to below face value b/c it's a buyer's market and a single for the season is tougher to sell.

If you're patient enough to wait until after preseason but b/f the home opener, you'll still find offers on Craigs for the 8 regular season games at face value w/out the cost of the worthless preseason games.

I've watched Craigslist for the past four years and the market is the same every season.

There are simply more tickets in print than there are people who want season tickets, despite what the Redskins TO wants you to believe.

There are simply more tickets in print than there are people who want season tickets, despite what the Redskins TO wants you to believe.

That is very true. They'll never admit it because it would hurt the demand, but there are more tickets available for every game than you would believe. In fact, another option would be to not even buy a season ticket, but call the ticket office the week before every game and get a single ticket at face value. You could probably try different areas of the stadium as well. And believe me, you'll be able to do it for every game. I bought a pair in the 400s at face value from the ticket office 3 days before the Dallas game a few weeks back.

Wait until July and you'll find dozens upon dozens of offers for season tix at face value on Craigslist.com. Most of the offers are for 400 level seats, but if you check frequently you can even find lower level endzones for face value.

Some singles will pop up now and then, and I'll bet you could talk the seller down to below face value b/c it's a buyer's market and a single for the season is tougher to sell.

If you're patient enough to wait until after preseason but b/f the home opener, you'll still find offers on Craigs for the 8 regular season games at face value w/out the cost of the worthless preseason games.

I've watched Craigslist for the past four years and the market is the same every season.

What are the face prices for each area in Fed Ex? Does anyone know? I was curious about LL Endzone...

Thanks

What are the face prices for each area in Fed Ex? Does anyone know? I was curious about LL Endzone...

Thanks

ANY ticket in the 100 sections are 109.50 a piece (ticket says $99 but after PG county taxes and stuff they equal about 109.50 per game per seat)

My tickets are in the endzone, band side

Archived