Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching overhaul (M.E.T.)

wunderhill

Wow get rid of JG.

Lemme see we are leading by a point. Our defense has played pretty darn good the Seahawks really hadn't done a lot offensively.

We recover a kick that makes them look stupid and have the ball at somewhere around their 15 yad line and we fall apart from there.

Someone wants to blame JG for falling apart after that. When we recoved that ball you could have heard a pin drop in the stadium.

The plays that took place after that almost looked cartoonishly stupid for a group of players who up until that point were playing a pretty good game.

Joe Gibbs is a oustanding coach. He's getting closer and closer to finding a group of players who don't look and play like a bunch of also rans.

This team is only just a couple players away from having a very solid team. If we have a good draft both defensively and offensively we can be a solid playoff contender right from the get go and not let half the season get away from us.

You have to give credit to Seattle but we gave that last quarter away. They stepped up and took what we gave'em.

If Joe stays I like the looks of next year we have a QB that's getting better every game. We have a solid team that only lacks just a couple players to really be a contender every week.

DanDan :helmet:

I'd prefer a member overhaul............get it?

:point2sky

And making the ENTER key your best friend to give long paragraphs some breaks as well. ;)

I didn't read the whole thing, sorry OP, but when you play a computer game you can do anything you want in one game!!! This is not Football Games. Consistency in todays NFL is the only key to the SB!

And making the ENTER key your best friend to give long paragraphs some breaks as well. ;)

I didn't read the whole thing, sorry OP, but when you play a computer game you can do anything you want in one game!!! This is not Football Games. Consistency in todays NFL is the only key to the SB!

Exactly! Just think we could be where the Chargers are right now had we kept Norv Turner after Gibbs retired!:laugh:

Archived