Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

special teams ends the season (merged)

Gart Monk

right. Teams. You failed to mention anyone else who played well or poorly, except for Rock. Wether you see it or not, it comes off like you are trying to defend him (seeing as how you guys are actually friends, which is damn cool) when he didn't needed defending.

Everyone with 1/4 a brain knows today he ran his ass off.

again, you made it seem like he was the only one. :2cents:

No.

THE title is that the TEAMS ended the season.

I mention ONE player who PLAYED great.

I am allowed to do that.

It is not my mission to mention all of the others.

By mentioning THAT ONE player demonstrates that SPECIAL TEAMS (meaning all of the teams), it proved the TITLE was incorrect.

If even ONE player played great.........then we know that title is wrong.

No.

THE title is that the TEAMS ended the season.

I mention ONE player who PLAYED great.

I am allowed to do that.

It is not my mission to mention all of the others.

By mentioning THAT ONE player demonstrates that SPECIAL TEAMS (meaning all of the teams), it proved the TITLE was incorrect.

If even ONE player played great.........then we know that title is wrong.

exactly

"no, the title is incorrect. the TEAMS did not suck. Rock played great"

like I said, wether you see it or not...

man you get so offended

This is a little off topic, but did anybody catch the lockeroom interview with Rock after the game? I walked out of the room for a second, but I heard something about hoping to be back next year. I was just curious as to what he actually said.

we need youth on special teams danny smith has done a great job with that old group khary campbell play was awful remember anthony trucks from the pre-season he out shined him in every way we need speed on special teams rock i love but i'm sorry will want way to much andre davis anybody? kicker is wide-open i applaude derrick frost this year i think he has been the most improved player from last year by far!!!!

Seattle's punter gave them a huge advantage yesterday. In the 1st half he was booming unreturnable kicks pinning us down deep. Frost was hitting short, easily returnable kicks that cost us field position.

He seemed to get better last year, but this year he's been mediocre-to-bad, in my opinion.

Hope we can get a better punter next year.

(Yeah, I know we have other problems, but still...)

Archived