Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I Taking Crazy Pills Again!?!?!

CRobi21

this helps my general notions that whatever superstitions and thoughts/feelings one person has, are not always shared by another. Some freak out about the sudden media love, some hate it. I personally am indifferent, it doesn't matter what happens media wise so long as the team isn't affected. I think the team and Gibbs will have the team not focused on the distractions.

This helps increase my faith that jinxing and superstitions don't work at all.

Man, I wish some of you younger guys had been around the first time around. I never worried about the picks of any experts. I didn't care either way because I always had confidence in my team in the playoffs. I'll admit to you right here that the least confidence in any playoff team I've had was in 05. It was apparent that Brunell was done and Portis too hobbled to be effective. The Tampa Bay game just drove that feeling home. This team, however, has that old feel of back in the day. I feel confident in our QB. Our running game is on point and our defense is playing really well. You have to have a little faith. Don't worry about the little things, because we have Joe Gibbs leading us. He's a proven winner in playoffs. Really, just sit back, enjoy the ride, and talk a little smack to anybody who doesn't think the Redskins have what it takes.

Man, I wish some of you younger guys had been around the first time around. I never worried about the picks of any experts. I didn't care either way because I always had confidence in my team in the playoffs. I'll admit to you right here that the least confidence in any playoff team I've had was in 05. It was apparent that Brunell was done and Portis too hobbled to be effective. The Tampa Bay game just drove that feeling home. This team, however, has that old feel of back in the day. I feel confident in our QB. Our running game is on point and our defense is playing really well. You have to have a little faith. Don't worry about the little things, because we have Joe Gibbs leading us. He's a proven winner in playoffs. Really, just sit back, enjoy the ride, and talk a little smack to anybody who doesn't think the Redskins have what it takes.

Never doubted our team. But I bow down to you senority, and will follow you into any battle(Redskins Related). :notworthy :notworthy

Archived