Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Tony Cook of Georgia is CRAP!!

gridironmike

You live by the sword you die by the sword.

I am guessing you are a UGA fan because there is no other reason why would be so upset. Its obvious the Georgia's basketball team has been recruiting unsavoury types of characters to play on their team and been doing unsavoury types of things to get them and keep them on the team. It should be no surprise when something comes up and bites them in the ***.

Is Tony Cook a loser? Most likely but should Georgia have recruited him? definitely not. Should Harrick and others have done illegal acts to keep him on the team? ofcourse not.

This stuff with Cook comes as no surprise to me. Didn't every single recruit Harrick signed fail to qualify academically last year? I also remember him signing a bunch of thugs to play also, don't remember what happened to them, might have been some of the no-brainer freshmen...

Go YellowJackets!

I agree with Romo sits to pee. Ignoring for the moment whether these allegations are even true, if you lie down with dogs you're going to get fleas (no pun intended to Bulldogs fans).

Harrick recruits guys with talent even if they have problems. It may even be that the more problems they the more recruiting leverage he feels he has so he targets them. This same kind of stuff was found to be going on at UCLA when he was out here.

As for this guy Cole, he sounds like a head case, but never forget that he's a head case who Harrick recruited.

All the big schools cheat.

My brother was a high draft choice for the dodgers out of highschool... he did not have the SAT scores to qualify for most colleges, yet, schools like UVA, Notre Dame, Miami, Clemson, LSU, FSU and UF all guarenteed they would get him in. He was told he would get "privledges" by several of the schools...the whole process was very dishonest.... College wasn't for him, he told them all he was going pro regardless, yet the offers got better...

College is in a sad state now.

Everybody cheats, but I'll tell you what the deal is. Tony Cole F'ed up, and the Harrick's tried to starighten him out, so he tried to blackmail them into keeping him out of trouble, and they said no, so he starts telling all. It all is probally true, but Tony Cole isn't telling it because it's the right thing to do...he's telling it because he's pissed off. I think he should get in as much trouble as the Harrick's. They are going after Chris Webber for the same exact stuff.

Originally posted by Romo sits to pee

I am guessing you are a UGA fan because there is no other reason why would be so upset.

You guess wrong. I am actually a Notre Dame, Indiana, WVU, and Marshall fan. Tony Cook got bailed out by someone and catered to and now he is dragging them through the mud because they didn't keep it up. I'm not saying anything they did was right. Cook, however, was the beneficiary of several gratuitous acts and he is a full-fledged piece of sh!t for doing this. :puke:

Originally posted by gridironmike

You guess wrong. I am actually a Notre Dame, Indiana, WVU, and Marshall fan. Tony Cook got bailed out by someone and catered to and now he is dragging them through the mud because they didn't keep it up. I'm not saying anything they did was right. Cook, however, was the beneficiary of several gratuitous acts and he is a full-fledged piece of sh!t for doing this. :puke:

You make it sound like the bailed him out of the goodness of their hearts. Dont be fooled to think Harrick took this kid on as charity case. He took the kid on because he wanted to win and was willing to do whatever it took to win.

Its one thing to take a kid into your home and have them break your trust and steal from you. Its another thing to kick that kid out of the home and then complain that they turn you into the cops for illegal activity that you were actually doing.

http://espn.go.com/ncb/news/2003/0304/1517912.html

Check out the right side of this article. Tony Cole's high school coach, and a person that knows him personally, doesn't want anything to do with him at his job at Southern University. He says that he's too old to deal with someone like Tony Cole?? What does that mean, younger coaches are more ready to deal with stuff like this? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived