Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2008 opponents

coopluvstheskins

That is a balanced schedule. I can see us winning between 9-12 games next year with another playoff berth but with no home playoff games. :doh:

Just remember that Coach Gibbs has never met a schedule he ever liked ... this one will be no different, especially with the likelihood of a Thanksgiving or end of season game at Texas Stadium.

cheers

I wonder how they decide home and away games. I thought they were supposed to rotate them, every third year for conference opponents, and every fourth year for non-conference opponents. This may seem stupid but the Skins never seem to get the Seahawks or the Buccs at FedEx. I guess the playoff trips as the last qualifier make it seem more repetitive than it really is. Just me thinking.

Yup...they are definitely our biggest rival outside our division...always a tough, close game when we play them.

Of course, there is still the outside chance we will face them in the NFC Championship Game in Tampa...the tailgating at Al Lopez would be INSANE!!! :cool:

We WANT to go to Tampa next season!! Super Bowl XLIII is scheduled to be played on February 1, 2009 at FedEx South! It will be the fourth Super Bowl played in Tampa, and the second in Raymond James Stadium. According to the Star Bulletin, The NFL is exploring the possibility of moving the Pro Bowl to the host site of the Super Bowl, and holding it the weekend before the Super Bowl starting with XLIII.

If we get to the Super Bowl next season then I believe we will have the largest FedEx South Tailgate @ Al Lopez Park!!

:helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo:

Archived