Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gilbert Arenas redskins shoes

W1N_SKINS

I found this shoe online at Dick's Sporting Goods for $75. I may have to head there and see about picking up a pair! Those are some nice looking shoes! (ETA: Apparently Sports Authority also has this shoe, also the same price.)

Search the Web for Redskin + Reebok. There are a whole batch of styles that have Redskin logos on them.

I saw on the Redskin Store's website that they sell a Reebok shoe with the Redskin logo on it for $70. If anyone has little kids, the Redskin Store also sells shoes for little kids. The website only has the crib shoes ($25), but I know they also sell toddler-sized ones at the stores (they go up to size 10 and are velcro closures). I'm bummed my youngest child's foot now is too big to get another pair. Here are photos of the adult Reebok shoes and the crib shoes.

147930.jpg

Baby-Cribs---156290.jpg

And now, I have GOT to get to sleep because my 4 year old is going to be waking me up wanting breakfast and a playmate in less than 6 hours. I'm so pumped for the game that I think I'll have to take a couple of Benadryl in order to get to sleep.

HTTR! Crush the Cowboys!

:dallasuck

thats funny... I have those redskins shoes from like 2 or 3 years ago... and my 6 month old son has those baby redskins shoes... and EVERY time he wears them... they are a HIT with everyone! i wish they made THOSE for me too! haha

I'm going to pick 'em up tonight. Looking at the picture it has me wondering, does it say Chocolate across the front??? Maybe i'm just getting old, I don't get it.

Chocolate City dude.

Where are you picking them up?

Why can't I find a place online that has them in stock?

Where am I?

What's happening?

Ok, here they are. These are Starbury shoes. Couldn't find any more specifics on that. Got them at Steve and Barry's at this mall near me. The day they were picked up, they were on sale for $9, so we got two pairs. They are really nice shoes for retailing at $15. Don't let that price fool you.

Sorry for the poor quality pics, but these are niiice.

LMAO!!!! they were fun to make... but I'm not paying anymore money for shoes right now....

i eliminated the things that irritate me.... like white shoe strings... they get dirty so fast and make everything look old and dirty... and then the white on the bottom... that sees the most dirt... i made dark...

shoe.jpg

Archived