Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

75th ann. jerseys pretty cheap

Fetus

Hey Fetus!!!!

My "fake" jersey came in the mail today! It looks awesome! My $50.00 plus shipping has been well spent, seeing that the Cooley 75th anniversary premier jersey cannot be found anywhere on the planet. This jersey that I got off the site that you mentioned delivered the goods. Everything is sewn on,the stripes are right,and the elastic is at the bottom of the sleeve. The only thing that appears "knock-off" about the jersey to me is that the burgundy isn't as dark as the pics on the Redskins shop. Otherwise thank you for pointing in me in the right direction!!!

Steven

Hey Fetus!!!!

My "fake" jersey came in the mail today! It looks awesome! My $50.00 plus shipping has been well spent, seeing that the Cooley 75th anniversary premier jersey cannot be found anywhere on the planet. This jersey that I got off the site that you mentioned delivered the goods. Everything is sewn on,the stripes are right,and the elastic is at the bottom of the sleeve. The only thing that appears "knock-off" about the jersey to me is that the burgundy isn't as dark as the pics on the Redskins shop. Otherwise thank you for pointing in me in the right direction!!!

Steven

thank you someone with some intellegence

the stripes are wrong i just bought a 75th authentic off ebay and the stripes are legit and it looks right

what?

the white 75th anniversary ones on DH gate look discolored. The numbers and patch doesn't look like its the right color burgundy, they don't look dark enough. Also, the jersey itself looks a bit yellowish.

Also, how long does shipping take from dhgate and from this other site? Will my jersey be here before the seahawks game?

ok you know what lets settle it

im sure someone on here has an "authentic" 300 dollar jersey from nfl shop cause thats where it has to come from to be real.....

MAKE SURE ITS A RETRO

take your jersey

take a tape measure

take a camera

get pictures of the jersey, the sleeves, the stripes on the sleeve, the numbers, the patch, the width of the numbers, the width of the patch, the stripes around the neck, a pic of the man. tag, and its gotta be a campbell cause i want the width of the one

ill do the same

no my dad was a skins fan we lived in alexandria virginia for a while and i became a skins fan through my dad... then i thought it was supposed to be that you were a fan of were you lived so i was a cowgirls fan from when i was like 7-9 then i decided i was dumb and liked the skins more

and its been like that ever since

so yeah i was born a skins fan and got confused along the way... dallas can play tricks on you with all that damn kool-aid

Archived