Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wanted: 2008 Season Tickets

IMissHeathShuler

i was under the impression that it was ok to sell season tickets on here as long as you sold them for face value, not for profit. Is this true?

The rules changed for singles from somewhere between 2004 to 2006 stating the above. But then in 2007, the rules changed again implying that season ticket holders could sell single game tickets for as much as they like. I believe the Redskins changed the wording so that they themselves could sell game tickets in excess of face value without breaking their own rules. And I"ve seen clear evidence of them doing just that on eBay and Stubhub starting this year.

You season ticket holders might want to take a look at the back of your game ticket (read: season ticket agreement) before you broadcast that you're selling your package on a redskins.com website.

Just some friendly advice. :)

If one hasn't received tickets yet (physically), how does one know what the agreement is? It may be different next year.

And do the Redskins know who Big Sexy is?

The rules changed for singles from somewhere between 2004 to 2006 stating the above. But then in 2007, the rules changed again implying that season ticket holders could sell single game tickets for as much as they like. I believe the Redskins changed the wording so that they themselves could sell game tickets in excess of face value without breaking their own rules. And I"ve seen clear evidence of them doing just that on eBay and Stubhub starting this year.

Mark - the redskins are selling tickets on Ebay and Stubhub????? And to think they advertise the games as sold out every game!

Dan S. will realize someday that he has stabbed his fans too many times. The tix are way too expensive compared to other teams!

Archived