Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Thomas A Goner?

method man

Offensive Lineman that are good will always command a decent amount of money. If Jansen is fully recovered from his injury why should we cut him. If the money situation is not right for salary cap purposes than we should sit him down and try to renegoiatiate his contract. He is a team player and will do what is best for the team. He has said he wants to retire a skin. He is not Hall of Fame material but certainly will be on our Ring of Fame. If nobody can beat him in camp for the LT position why should we just give his position away for the sake of getting younger. We should keep grooming those young guys. Last season this Line was dominate we can be that again.

MW has been all guts his time with us. We can see he has lost a step. He might just be a cap cut. Hopefully we can focus on finding a good pickup in the draft.

SS is good but not at his salary. Hopefully he can restructure and stay. Considering how things went this past offseason I doubt it. A good FA signing would be a good fix. I don't know who is available this offseason.

He's a RT and it's not normal that players give money back and take less.

RT my slip.

I never said give money back and take less. Just re-work his contract give him that up front money and make the annual salary lower. He has done it before. He wants to be here. The last time the team did this with him he went on to say afterwards that he wants to retire a skin.

there should be some good OL and DL studs out there this year ... these are the positions we should look at in the early rounds, as we have seen before ... drafting OL'man in the late rounds doesn't always work out either. We completely lucked out with Heyer. we need to take the best OL and DL prospects we can with each of the early picks. we cannot afford to spend a high draft pick on a skill player. For Pete's sake we have WR's already. WE HAVE to get deeper and nastier in the draft for both lines, no first round WR's, that would be a huge mistake.

Archived