Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ghosts, Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, Mothman, etc.

WVUforREDSKINS

I had sex with a ghost once. I felt so empty afterwards.

hahaha

actually, i had a very peculiar and extremely frightening experience recently. I was sleeping in my basement with my girlfriend, and it is pitch black b/c there is no light, but one night very recently, my girlfriend starts talking to me (I can't tell if asleep or awake, but shes never done something like that) and she turned to me and said There he is again theres someone at the doorway. I remember waking up from a dream and seeming the shadowy outline of a figure that just vanished.

I can't ever remember being so frightened. I was literally ready to fight to the death but for a few brief seconds it felt like there was no hope or happiness in the world, I can't describe the feeling exactly, but I felt completely and totally stripped of my courage.

I have always felt "uncomfortable" about sleeping down there in my basement and I think because i woke up mid dream, my eyes were open, but my mind was still dreaming and I just imagined a figure there while still dreaming but then the figure disappeared when i truly came awake.

I can't truly explain what happened that night but now my girlfriend talks to me in her sleep occasionally and i always wake up extremely frightened.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You guys ain't right. :laugh: :laugh:

I needed that. Empty after ghost sex. And that leprechaun spotting in Alabama. Absolutely hilarious. Thank you! :laugh: :laugh:

I honestly believe that was a massive hoax and those people all schemed to pull one over us.

What about Goatman from PG County?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatman_(Maryland)

On an unrelated note, Glenn Dale Hospital (if it's still around) is a neat place to explore. Not haunted, but it's exciting.

Anyone ever been to Hell House, in Ellicott City, when it was around?

I was going to post the goatman link seeing as he is from where I live but I never got around to it. I am pretty sure Glenn Dale Hospital is still around and I always thought it was haunted.

Archived