Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My 3,000th post...a quick analysis of what's to come

Bacon

OK guys, that was a beautiful win. We avoided doing exactly what we've done all year; let our opponent tear us apart in the last 5 minutes with their passing game. :applause: It's a nice start, but now we need to face a demon that may not be an explicit problem, but has been a snare to us all season:

Our inconsistent rushing D.

The Vikings are one of the best rushing teams in football hands down. Both of their RBs are dangerous, and should be treated as such. The Vikes, however, are a one-trick pony; their passing offense is a liability. For once, I think simply not giving up the big play will be our key to winning that one. Stack the box, and force their QB to beat us with his arm.

Now, in other news, Dallas suddenly looks very beatable. Again. This time, however, Williams has to call an aggressive gameplan, with all the trimmings. The main course? Attack Romo sits to pee. Yeah, their offense has loads of weapons, and Romo sits to pee is pretty slick, but he looked like a deer in headlights many times tonight. Carter, Griffin, and co: time for you to step up.

Offensively, in both games, we just need to be smart and opportunistic. Take what the defense gives you and capitalize. And one more thing: no turnovers, please.

For this week, we as fans should just be extremely glad that we are where we are in spite of our many, many flaws. Especially since we looked flawless tonight. :) No bickering, no QB controversies, let's just get ready for an awesome game come next sunday night. :cheers:

Romo sits to pee was definitely caught in headlights.

By that I mean the headlights possessed by Jessica Simpson.

I think Snyder needs to get her a seat somewhere near the Cowboys bench for that game...

I used to think she was a talentless waste of time. Now I think she's just loverly. :)

Archived