Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Can Beat the Giants if Portis Has a Good Game

DieHard86

Portis and the Running game will continue to do nothing because of the weak offensive line. This will put added pressure on the passing game with a backup QB. I look for Collins to throw about 3 picks in this game.

On top of that, the Redskin's D-Line will not be able to stop the Giants Running game. This, like always, puts added pressure on the Redskin's secondary.

Giants 38

Redskins 9

McD5][/b]

No worries. CP will block us right into the Superbowl.

Who needs him to run if he can block that great?

Somebody please beat this dude's ass. Please? Anybody? Seriously, McD5. Are you seriously gay for Betts? You never post unless its about Betts. As much as I like Betts, its rediculous to say he's better than Portis. What a tard.

whipping.gifwhipping.gifwhipping.gif

I think for us to go up to the Medowlands, and get a victory Clinton Portis needs to have a 100 yard day. I've said that since early last week because the Giants are going to pressue immobile Todd Collins all day. We have to allow them to play on there heels by using the running game.

If we can get chunks of yards by screens, and draws than i feel we have a chance to go up there and beat them.

One thing i noticed when watching the Eagles Giants game last weekend was that the Eagles ran alot of screens since the Giants DE like to go straight up the field aggressivlely. We havent had much luck in the screen pass, so far this season besides Clinton's big chunk last week, but im all for running screens this week. We also have to find ways of getting Chris Cooley the football. The Giants LB IMO arent great in coverage besides Pierce is we can get some one on one matchups in the flat i think we will have success on Sunday.

Somebody please beat this dude's ass. Please? Anybody? Seriously, McD5. Are you seriously gay for Betts? You never post unless its about Betts. As much as I like Betts, its rediculous to say he's better than Portis. What a tard.

Not to start a big fight here, but what is so ridiculous about saying that Betts is better than Portis?

Archived