Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lower Level Fans - Bears Game

[S.S.F. | Nero]

Sat in 115 for the Bears game, and all I can say is WOW! the lower level was rockin' for the game! I only saw a couple of schlepps sitting down and everyone was screaming and pounding seat backs when we were on D.

EVERYONE WAS STANDING!!!! EVERYONE WAS SCREAMING!!!!

It was way better than when we sat in the uppers for the Eagles game and people behind us actually went down in the tunnel and brought the cops into the section because we "wouldn't sit down".

As far as last night, I don't know if people were only standing because it was cold and wet or if it's always like that down there.

We gave our boys a HUGE advantage with our 12th man contributions.

Why can't EVERY game we play at home be JUST like THAT!?!?!?.....with EVERYBODY getting rowdy and loud when needed????

It ticks me off to see other teams like Kansas City, Denver, and Seattle always having a ridiculous home advantage because their fans get it and don't want to sit down with tea and crimpets to watch a game where men take part in violent collisions each and every play of the game.

Go watch the Orioles if you want to sit down.

Good job last night to the 12th man!

Rant over.

We went down to the lower level to snap a few picks before the game and ended up staying there in the front row right behind the dream seats on the 35 yard line. What an experience that was and a completely different atmosphere than the uppers. We were right behind the Bears bench and that section was rocking until of course when we got kicked out with a minute to go in the 3rd. Sure was a nice run though and sitting down there will spoil you. Nothing like talking smack to the opposing teams players and hearing them get yelled at by their coaches.

I really enjoyed myself last night. I don't know if it was the seats, the atmosphere, the fact that we actually won a game, or what. I was on 240 row 6. The guys above us in the owner's club were handing sour kraut dogs and ice cream bars down to us. The ice cream tasted warm! Hahaha

My buddy Travis goes "Hey, I can get you a five dollar beer."

Now, poor Travis, he's kinda new. I'm a veteran. And I know for damn sure, you cannot get a five dollar beer at fedexfield, unless you're in the TG club. So I just laughed. And he goes "No man, I'm serious."

"Dude, beers are eight dollars.", I told him.

And he goes "No, man, the guy said if we reuse our cups, the beer is only five dollars."

I laughed again and got my wallet out. "Okay, here's eleven dollars. You go get us two beers with these cups and this money. I'm going to go with you and watch. You're mistaken. You'll see."

So we go down there and I watch the whole thing. Travis hands the man his cups. The guy fills up the cups. Travis hands the man the eleven dollars and thanks Travis for the one dollar tip. Travis takes his beers and walks away.

WTF??????????????????

I seen it with my own eyes.

Comments please.

I really enjoyed myself last night. I don't know if it was the seats, the atmosphere, the fact that we actually won a game, or what. I was on 240 row 6. The guys above us in the owner's club were handing sour kraut dogs and ice cream bars down to us. The ice cream tasted warm! Hahaha

Now, poor Travis, he's kinda new. I'm a veteran. And I know for damn sure, you cannot get a five dollar beer at fedexfield, unless you're in the TG club. So I just laughed. And he goes "No man, I'm serious."

And he goes "No, man, the guy said if we reuse our cups, the beer is only five dollars."

I laughed again and got my wallet out. "Okay, here's eleven dollars. You go get us two beers with these cups and this money. I'm going to go with you and watch. You're mistaken. You'll see."

So we go down there and I watch the whole thing. Travis hands the man his cups. The guy fills up the cups. Travis hands the man the eleven dollars and thanks Travis for the one dollar tip. Travis takes his beers and walks away.

WTF??????????????????

Comments please.

Um, wow. Your friend has what might be called a super power. :D

I was in section 110 row 2. I didnt sit down the whole game, and my voice is gone and my hands hurt from hitting the seats so hard. I had awesome fans around me also. Its cool when you are high fiving and hugging people you never met before. I had a blast! I also thought the stadium filled up nicely considering the weather.

somebody please tell me...what happened with the guy that ran on the field? did anybody see that coming? sorry if this has been discussed.

That happened right in front of me. The guy runs onto the field during the beginning of a play. The refs blew it dead right away, so the play didn't count. The guy gets tackled by about four FedExField employees. I think PG county's finest joined in soon thereafter. The cuffed him, hands and feet. Then proceeded to carry him off the field, face down. He squirmed his legs and one of the employees carrying him in front fell down and the whole kazoo almost fell on top of him. Then the guy got himself up and they managed to finish carrying the guy off the field.

IIRC, we threw for a 1st down the next play. So maybe the guy won the game for us?

That's how I remember it.

That happened right in front of me. The guy runs onto the field during the beginning of a play. The refs blew it dead right away, so the play didn't count. The guy gets tackled by about four FedExField employees. I think PG county's finest joined in soon thereafter. The cuffed him, hands and feet. Then proceeded to carry him off the field, face down. He squirmed his legs and one of the employees carrying him in front fell down and the whole kazoo almost fell on top of him. Then the guy got himself up and they managed to finish carrying the guy off the field.

IIRC, we threw for a 1st down the next play. So maybe the guy won the game for us?

That's how I remember it.

ooh ok thanks for that explanation. I was wondering where in the world did that person come from. Bryant Gumble said they were trying not to show us what was going on on the field.

Last night was my first game ever at Fedex Field. I was in the lower section 102 row 5 and I didn't sit down once, niether did anyone around me. I just figured that's how it is at every Skins game. The stadium was electric, it was great. It was an awsome experience and I can't wait to contribute as the 12th man for the Dallas game.

WTF??????????????????

Comments please.

NO FARKING WAY! LOL jesus, i did not know that!

You're talking about the plastic souvenier cups right?

:cuss::shot:

I was in the upper level and I was disappointed that no one was standing. Occasionally on third down a few people would stand up, but that was it. There was one cool moment though. A few rows in front of me, two skins fans looked like they were about to get into a fight. There were many heated words, and as things were escalating, Portis had that huge screen play. Immediately, one of the guys said, "dude, I'm so sorry. It was my fault." The two guys then shook hands and were cool the rest of the game. It may sound corny, but it was amazing to see how the success of the skins really does bring people together.

and one of the employees carrying him in front fell down

we threw for a 1st down the next play.

It was a PG cop that toppled over. Man, was he pissed. I thought he may actually turn and beat the perp silly with his night stick..

At first I was livid that this moron had interrupted the play, as the skins were in 4 wide, and I was feeling a big completion...

Funny, how they had to change the look to single-back, and ended up converting.

I'll have to watch the tape, but it looked like the bears secondary stayed in the same zone formation. Maybe changing the look was what gave them the edge..

Archived