Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oaky, say we traded Smoot, you thought there would be no good corners available huh?

Rams | Williams Could be Released Soon - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)

7:28 PT: The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports if the St. Louis Rams and CB Aeneas Williams (ankle/leg) haven’t agreed on a new deal by the end of the week the team will release him rather than pay him a $3.5 million bonus, which is due by Friday. He has one-year remaining on his deal. Williams hasn’t definitely said he’ll play in 2003, which isn’t helping matters. His ankle and leg injuries from last year don’t appear to be a factor in the situation.

Who would you rather have?

Id take Smoot.

Hes our guy and we should just keep him. There is no need to creat another hole and pay a guy more when he's older anyways. Smoot has got some good fans here in Washington and he seems like he will eventually come around.

I dont like Anneas anyways i was glad he lost that big game. After i saw him crying about how he wanted to win a superbowl with the Cardinals and no one else then that offseason he goes to St. Louis.

I dont like that guy

Now will Smoot be out of line if he is stuck here to speak out loud in the final year of his contract that he has dreams of joining philly, the giants or the cowpokes?

Hey if the team can entertain trading him he has every right to play out his contract and bolt since no loyalty was showed to him (alledgedly) and if it to a division rival we brought it on ourselves

Archived