Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If anyone here can beat me at madden using only the redskins then i'll take the clown

michael_33

Just having some fun here...........

No but really.....I think i use the redskins better than anyone....

ANYONE!!!!!!!!

of course it's hard to win in the passing game since our recievers,well you know......

But really,i would challenge anyone only using the redskins as for you,too only using the redskins.....

Just to see how i compare as a redskin user.....

Only problem is i don't have a playstation 2 right now,but my friend does and i'm 3-1 with the skins.....

2 shutouts agains the eagles and niners,beat the eagles again(different user)13-7 OT (3 min qtr's),but lost to the glitch blitzing,cheesy steelers...guy.

I don't cheat or anything (i play st8 up)

pounding it w/Davis and well i can't tell you now can I?

My user name online in madden is ACE_33 and if you find me than challenge me......

.....and you will see how good i really am w/the skins!!!

Alrighty,about me being better than ANYONE.......

OK....I'm not that shallow,but i'm not bad...

I would like to play some people soon......

I only use the redskins though....

Actually,In complete honesty;....With online play you have to use the Default playbooks which i'm ok with,but it's not my strength and i'm not 100% completely comfortable with using them.

However;without online play,you can create your own offense's and defenses in the game.Now that I'm not to shabby with......

Let's just say much more confidence...........I'll leave it at that!

In madden mania alot of people have MMname so you can tell their from that forum,so i recommend we have some way of knowing that were playing our fellow exstremeskin fan's and friends.

Like instead of ACE_33,i could change it to Michael_33extreme or if that's to long than michael_33EX or something like that.

What do you guy's think?

Archived