Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd

HateNMyEyez

If we threaten to keep him without playing him, I wonder if he's the type of guy who would want to give back some of his signing bonus or if he'd be content to sit on his ass and collect a paycheck.

Maybe he'll be like Arrington or Archuleta and actually give money back to be free.

why dont they just give him a chance, I dont mean throw to him once a game either the guy was pretty good in SF. We need to utilize all our weapons.

You and I are the minority on this board. Everyone says he is a bad seed in the locker room. But everytime I saw him on the field, HE WAS THE ONLY PLAYER HELPING HIS TEAMMATES UP. I don't think they threw to him at all during his time here. The few times they did he was in coverage or the ball was overthrown. He is a great talent and a good coaching staff would be able to harness it.

If we threaten to keep him without playing him, I wonder if he's the type of guy who would want to give back some of his signing bonus or if he'd be content to sit on his ass and collect a paycheck.

Maybe he'll be like Arrington or Archuleta and actually give money back to be free.

My guess is that he'll give money back and then go to another team in the NFC East. Probably Dallass or Philly, most likely Philly as they need WR's.

We should keep Lloyd and move him to the OL next year. Maybe center. Then run him in the rotation all training camp and let the DL just beat the **** of him every day until he finally lands on IR.

That way we don't take a hit for cutting him, but we don't have to worry about his sorry *** in the WR rotation, taking plays away from the real WR's. :applause:

:laugh: Now that's funny.

Lloyd needs to be off this team however it is most advantagious to our cap situation, but he HAS to go. You folks advocating keeping him for whatever reason are ignoring the roster spot he will occupy. If we can't afford a hot proven WR, and we can't because of BL, we will need all the spots we can get to "audition" young new talent that makes it through camp and pre.

Archived