Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TRIBUTE ON THURSDAY's Game??

Ebilbao2

Haven't heard, but I honestly don't think they should...or if they do, it should be very subtle. Gotta move on, as hard as it is. I think his funeral yesterday was probably the last appropriate time to do a mass tribute. From here on out, it's up to individuals to carry the torch.

One thing I would like to see...the missing man formation for the rest of the year on the first play of each game.

One thing I would like to see...the missing man formation for the rest of the year on the first play of each game.

I disagree. I think all of the tributes should stop now that the funeral is over. We have to let the healing process takes it course and we have to move on. Plus, we are techinically still in the playoff hunt so lets do our best to win the next 4 for Sean.

I was kind of hoping that they would retire his number and put him up on the ring of honor.

I agree though, maybe one more moment of silence (actually it would be a first considering the yahoos that yelled during Sunday's moment of silence). But at some point, the Redskins and us fans have to try and move on.

I disagree. I think all of the tributes should stop now that the funeral is over. We have to let the healing process takes it course and we have to move on. Plus, we are techinically still in the playoff hunt so lets do our best to win the next 4 for Sean.

I think all the pre-game and "organized" stuff should cease. But if the team wants to keep that up...I'm all for it. Reminds me of the Bo Kimble/Hank Gathers situation in the early 90's.

Gathers died on the court--Kimble was his best friend and teammate. Kimble was right-handed, but shot his first free throw of every game with his left hand to honor his friend. I think he made them all.

Archived