Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets do this for sean

cpthomas77

Don't give up!

This team is looking the worst they've looked in a long time, but don't give up! That's when real fans step up. Complaining isn't going to do anything about. Saying Coach Gibbs needs to be fired isn't going to help us. Spreading some positive energy just might though.

5-7, nobody likes us to go to the playoffs. Where are the real fans at? I'm right here. Who's gonna step up and show some faith? With everything that's gone on the team needs us now more than ever. 5-7 isn't good, but it's where we are right now. Don't just say you believe, actually believe and maybe something good will come from it. Isn't that what being a fan's all about?

Hail to the Redskins!

I will watch this team regardless of their record. Anything is possible. I will still be proud of the effort if they can manage to win a couple of games here in December. If we finished out 8-8 I would be happy with the effort. Worst case, we don't win another game, at least we get a decent draft pick.

It's hard for me to do anything more than root for them to play well (win or lose). Even being at that game yesterday, I've learned to put things in perspective a bit more. RIP ST21!

One game out of a playoff spot! thats what we are. If we beat MIN, we got the tie breakers with almost all the teams still in it. One game back. and if its a tie with AZ in the end... WE'RE IN!

There's no giving up now.

Beat CHI

The giants arent that good

Beat MIN

and hope dallas is resting everyone in on 12/30.

Very possible. All we need to do is somehow turn one of our typical field goals into a TD every week!

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." -- Jim Valvano

We have 4 games left a slight chance to make the playoffs if we win out

Correction: We have a VERY good chance if we win out. As a matter of fact, I'd put the chances above 90% that a 4-0 finish would get us in. A 3-1 finish would give us a "slight" chance.

I've done the math :)

We don't need a million crazy things to go our way-- just a few highly likely things.

If we win out, we would hold tie-breakers with the Bears, Vikings, Cardinals, and Lions.

The Eagles-Giants game this week could be viewed as "either or" for us. If the Giants win, then we no longer need to worry about the Eagles. If the Eagles win, then catching the Giants suddenly becomes plausible, because if we win out and the Giants then lost to either Buffalo or NE...we'd win a tie-breaker with them as well.

Yes, I believe the chances of us winning out are incredibly slim-- perhaps even impossible at this point. But the fact remains-- if we win out, we're pretty much in.

But more than that, I want this season to end on a good note for reasons way beyond making the playoffs.

Win em' for Sean, but win em' for Joe too.

I agree with bulldog. If we somehow finish 8-8, or even 7-9, it will not be a completely lost season. Sometimes we need to take an outsiders point of view... improving 2 or 3 games this year over last, coupled with the early OL injuries and now Taylor's tragic death isn't all that bad. I don't think our team will look that different next year (with exception of a few cap cuts and draft picks) so if we can end 3-1 or 2-2, all won't be lost. I just really hope we hire a GM by February or March.

I think Jason will have to grow up overnight for us to have a chance, and I doubt that will happen. He has the talent to dominate the league but not mature enough yet to do it. Depending on how much we change this offseason keep hope alive for next year. P.s. got free tickets to the game thursday and gave them back because of the lack of effort given by both of our lines. I was disgusted leaving there Sunday

One game out of a playoff spot! thats what we are. If we beat MIN, we got the tie breakers with almost all the teams still in it. One game back. and if its a tie with AZ in the end... WE'RE IN!

There's no giving up now.

Beat CHI

The giants arent that good

Beat MIN

and hope dallas is resting everyone in on 12/30.

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." -- Jim Valvano

If we get to week 17 with a win and were in scenerio, you better believe dallas will be playing starters. Trust me they dont want us around to spoil things.

We need to win out and all other teams must lose one game.

Arizona Cardinals

Detroit Lions

(These two teams need to lose one more game. We have tie breaker over both of them but are a game behind.)

Carolina Panthers (Conf. record 5-4)

New Orleans Saints (Conf. record 4-4)

Philadelphia Eagles (Conf. record 3-6)

(Need to lose one more game. Tie breakers uncertain.)

Chicago Bears

Minnesota Vikings

(These two teams won't matter so long as we beat them and win out.)

As bad as it's been this year, we still have a decent shot. For those who say we can't play with Chicago, Minnesota, Giants & a second string Dallas team, you haven’t been paying attention. We can play with anyone in the NFC. We just have to learn how to finish.

RIP #21

:logo:

We've lost four games in a row. The last loss was a game where our team said they were going to win for Sean Taylor who just got murdered. And they lost. At home. To 5-6 Buffalo. On the last drive of the game. Just like 6 of our 7 other losses except the biggest drubbing of the season by the patriots. Oh. . . .and the tribute game we lost after talking all week how winning it was the best way to honor Sean's memory. . . we lost because our hall of fame head coach didn't know he couldn't call two time outs in a row. You guys are talking about winning out and going to the playoffs?? I feel like mora when I say. "PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS? WE JUST GOTTA WIN A GAME."

Archived