Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE EXTREMESKINS MUSICAL- Starring too many of us.

ozskin

I guess you like losing. Is that a northern Virginia, Maryland thing?

Orioles fan? Maybe you are a Capitals fan? You like the Bullets/Wizards?

How about Maryland football? Like thos UVA losers?

You are surrounded by losing. You are used to it. You expect your teams to suck.

When do you start to want more than losing....every single season...every single team?

me, me ..i do...i expect more!

Were you out there today? Did you freeze your ass off in the rain? Did you have to make that drive home? Did you have to be heckled by Bills fans watch your team choke, again, and not even be able to beat the BILLS in memory of the best player to wear the colors since Baugh? Now YOU tell me who's the fan, buddy.

Shut the eff up, please. I am disgusted with our team right now and I'm disgusted with "fans" like you.

I was there in the pouring rain, freezing cold and windy and had to make the drive home too. But, I'm not saying anything against our team after the week they've had. Are you forgetting that? Remember, this is just a game especially in light of what took place this week and what's to come tomorrow. Have you ever mourned someone? Mourning takes alot of energy and will wear you out physically. I'm surprised they were able to play as hard as they did. It sounds to me like your just concerned about your own ego and bragging rights, with the comment you made about Bills fans "heckling" you. You're a perfect example of the bandwagon fan the original poster was talking about. We are disgusted with "fans" like YOU!

I hate to say this, but-

If they were able to hijack the site, complaining so loudly about so many losses... are they wrong? Isn't the losing the biggest clue? It hurts but I'm having trouble ignoring the WHY we have jumpers.

Personally? I've been a Redskins fan and a Wizards/Bullets fan since birth. Check my age, it's right there beneath my avatar. I've proven I can back a loser year in and year out for a LOT of years with no sign of stopping now. I've been quite kind and understanding this season but If I want to moan and groan and smack my team around... I'm gonna go ahead and do it zestily. :)

Were you out there today? Did you freeze your ass off in the rain? Did you have to make that drive home? Did you have to be heckled by Bills fans watch your team choke, again, and not even be able to beat the BILLS in memory of the best player to wear the colors since Baugh? Now YOU tell me who's the fan, buddy.

Shut the eff up, please. I am disgusted with our team right now and I'm disgusted with "fans" like you.

Were you heckled by Bills fans?????

If you were, how did you respond??

Or did you take it like a sissy??

A Bills fan heckles you, and you take it out on the Redskins?? The same team that is in mourning!?! And buries a friend and teammate tomorrow!?!

YOU DISGUST ME!!

A TRUE fan would've thrown that Bills fan off the upper deck!!! I'm sick and tired of sissy fans who whine and complain because THEY were in an awkward position!!!

The sooner you get off Extremeskins, the better.

As Tarhog said.....

Screw you.

Been very diligently holding back as much as possible, but if folks don't get a grip and stop making endless new threads about nothing that can't be said in exoistsing threads I am just going to start banning them all for a week.

(not really but that felt good)

shout out to my brother John

you power mad hard arse! I guess you're now gonna tell us you don't need a reason to ban us all.........

Archived